final clearout of bushy stuff cash needed for other things

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

blackfeather

Settler
Jun 13, 2010
west yorkshire
Hi all.
am having a clearout of bushy stuff all items are offered for sale paypal fees and uk mainland postage only are covered so the price you see is all you pay.

(2) bear grylls ultimate survival knife latest model with upgraded pommel brand new never cut anything or been sharpened. £45.oo posted.
saving you about

thats about all for now payment is paypal only pm for details etc
cheers guys

P4170018.jpg

Last edited:
Apr 18, 2012
uk
(6) gerber camping axe with a wicked saw which stores in the handle its seen very light use and been sharpened but its in as new condition
yours for £30.oo posted

Please

blackfeather

Settler
Jun 13, 2010
west yorkshire
hi all to all members who have helped me with purchases from this thread thank you very much guys.
everything will be posted to you all by wednesday at the latest...
thanks again
Bf..............

blackfeather

Settler
Jun 13, 2010
west yorkshire
am so sorry about not being able to get back to you guys am having lots of trouble with this lap top.. yesterday i got 70 emails from the same sender deleted them then some more came through... dont know whats up with it my mate had a tinker with it and its even worse now
am really sorry guys...[
QUOTE=wolf_diver;1097227]Must be because we are from Norfolk, originally in my case!!! They can smell the turnip n swed:lmao:.[/QUOTE]

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE