Big clearout of axes, knives etc.

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Samon

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Mar 24, 2011
Britannia!
Yo, I seem to have accumilated more stuff than I can use.. :p

Anyway here's what I've got to offer today, likely more to come tomorrow.

.Helle Eggen knife. In good condition and barely used. These are £78 new and spec's here: https://www.heinnie.com/helle-eggen Trade value around £50

.Brusletto knife. Not sure of model but nice and in a good used conditon. Sheath has had the loop removed I believe. Trade value £30?

.Puma IP Apineguide knife, good used condition. Bought years ago for £70-80 I think. Trade value £45

.Mora Robust, brand new and unused. https://www.heinnie.com/mora-robust £13 new, trade value £10. :)

>Camp knife made from a Tramontina machete (by me), can't remember handle material but it's nice. Been used and works nice. Trade value £15

.Tops Surv Tac 7, rare and discontinued! Barely used/at best used to cut a stick lol. Comes complete with all orignal sheath and accessories including Lansky sharpener, Tops whistle, Fire steel, glow stick.. and zip ties. Abosulutely huge, heavy, ott survival knfie type deal. These were $220 new and I don't know what they cost here but trade value £120?

.Customised axe (By me). New 20" ash handle and nice reshaped head with a good profile. Includes custom made sheath (again by me). Trade value £60?

.Brades axe antique/vintage. Not sure of age but gotta be pretty old and has good steel and orignal handle is damn good for the obvious age. Needs nothing more than a sharpen. Trade value £25

.Hunters hatchet by Knives of Alaska! Never seen one before but did a trade few years ago and got it, I replaced the handle as it was twisted out the box. Lovely little thing with a great lether belt sheath. These are $70 and I don't think anywhere in the Uk sells them. I intended to keep it as it's quaint but it's just been stored away.. Anyway trade value £40?

.Two very old billhooks. One socket handle by Marples and one stick tand by Elwell. The Marples is in good condition for age and only needs a handle. Trade value £25. The Elwell was a right mess when I got it, covered in black paint and rusted deep. I ground alot of it away and it's left a unique look on thr steel! Trade value £10.

.Anlter handle Ceramic sharpening rod. Made from an extra long cermaic rod I cut down and a nice bit of antler for the handle. Never used, just stored and great for a quick touch up on edges. Trade value £10.

That took alot longer that I thought.. lol.

Anyway, if anything takes you're interest please feel free to pm me for more details and for offers.

Trade items I'd like in return are..

.Knives. In particular a Puma white hunter knife, Ontario pilot knife, British Mod survivial knife
.Axes. All sorts, carpenter style, tomahawks etc
.machetes. I'd like one of the Ontario ones mainly
.billhooks
.crossbow
.bow
.banjo
.hunting catapult

I don't need camping gear but I'm open to all sorts of other stuff too, I like oddities, brass collectables and craft items as I make lots of stuff.

Again feel free to ask anything and I can get more/better pictures if needed. My phone is a pos lol but I can borrow my wife's for better ones. All items will be posted asap and I'll cover my postage even on the heavy items.

Atb,

Sam

Last edited:

Samon

Mar 24, 2011
Britannia!
Yo, small brades axe and Mora knife now traded! Plenty left. :)

Would also like an Esee izula 2, becker bk2 and old traditonal pattern knives.

cheers

Samon

Mar 24, 2011
Britannia!
Bump!

Plenty of gear for novices and experienced folk. :)

(seriously though, wife needs me to clear out some gear lol)

Samon

Mar 24, 2011
Britannia!
Helle knife and Tops knife now gone pending final words. :)

Bump for the last few bits.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE