Sold Spyderco Clearout

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

bigboned

Forager
Feb 17, 2016
Ireland
Hi All,

Up first for your perusal:

Spyderco Delica4 in ZDP-189 Steel - this is a user not a draw queen, has been carried/used /sharpened etc, ive sanded the black clip as i prefer them shiny shiny - £45

G10 Black and Yellow scales for Delica - crafted by Steve Butcher (Boomer52) these are 'lil para' scales that require a slight mod to your liners BUT this gives the delica the look of the Para family but much slicier! - also comes with internal metal spring bar pin rather than a stock plastic one - in my opinion these scales really put the delica 'up there' £40 ( scales only no knife included)

PM2 Blurple G10 scales taken from a 110v model so are genuine spydy, ive rationalised my folders now so have no need for these £30

MXG Titanium deep carry clip will fit PM2/ Para3 and now the delica as ive sanded a small bit from the back ( half a threads worth so i could use stock screws instead of longer ones) £15 (screws not included)

will do a deal for multiple items and all prices include postage and paypal fees - by buying the delica you are confirming you are over 18
I think the g10 scales and the mxg clip make the ultimate Delica!
AndyIMG_3627-2.jpgIMG_3628-2.jpgIMG_3629-2.jpgIMG_3631-2.jpgIMG_3624.jpgIMG_3618.jpgIMG_3614.jpgIMG_3617.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: Markemark21

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE