Fifteen or less the vote

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

who's the winner

• Woodcutter and Son

Votes: 14 12.4%
  • Stuart F

Votes: 42 37.2%
  • Lab72

Votes: 1 0.9%
  • Tank

Votes: 1 0.9%
  • Decorum

Votes: 5 4.4%
  • Twodogs

Votes: 10 8.8%
  • Beenn

Votes: 40 35.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Last edited by a moderator:

DaveBromley

May 17, 2010
Manchester, England
Yeah they aren't working but i'm sure sam will sort them asap in the meantime you can have a look on the original thread to see peoples efforts lol

Good luck to all those that took part!!

Dave

beenn

Banned
Nov 16, 2009
South Wales
I would like to thank everyone who has voted for me and man_of_tanith and Dave bromley for putting the competition together, i had a great time out and learnt alot :)

Good luck to the winner :D

Camper

Banned
May 14, 2011
Wales
would of liked to enter this challange but until a few weeks back i had never heard of this forum and have only now signed up

good luck everyone and great comp :)

Last edited:

decorum

May 2, 2007
Warwickshire
Twodogs got my vote ~ didn't plan on taking part in the challenge, came in well under the 15 AND travelled abroad to do it :You_Rock_ .

beenn

Banned
Nov 16, 2009
South Wales
I have voted for Beenn as I really enjoyed his post and the way he used the materials he found was excellent imho.

Thank you very much! :)

and thank you to everyone who has voted for me, i didn't expect it! I enjoyed reading through all the posts and good luck everyone :D

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE