Fifteen or less the vote

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

who's the winner

• Woodcutter and Son

Votes: 14 12.4%
  • Stuart F

Votes: 42 37.2%
  • Lab72

Votes: 1 0.9%
  • Tank

Votes: 1 0.9%
  • Decorum

Votes: 5 4.4%
  • Twodogs

Votes: 10 8.8%
  • Beenn

Votes: 40 35.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

zeBarOOn

Forager
Mar 22, 2010
Southampton
www.shroos.com
It's really hard to decide. Benn went Bear Grylls on the whole challenge so kudos. I would have liked to see some pics of shelter building.
Stuart F showed skill in foraging and fishing too!

Twodogs gets my vote, seeing as he did it in another country. What a legend.

All great entries though.

Lee Wright

Forager
Mar 9, 2009
Nottingham
I voted stuartf as he left behind the hardest item to find, enough food to fuel an active weekend out and about. Ben comes an exceedingly close second for ingenuity and hardcoreness! All other entries were excellent too :)

Woodcutter

Feb 6, 2006
Kent
I assume voting isn't closed then, all scores creeping up. We can all see the winner but is there going to be an official announcement from organisers? And a pic of the prize?

DaveBromley

May 17, 2010
Manchester, England
Right Gents THATS IT, The official winner is Beenn!!

Congratulations fella, as for the prize the blade i offered hasnt been made as yet. I've been working away for the last 5-6 weeks and only got back last night.

I will be spending some time in the workshop this weekend though so will update Beenn from there

Thanks to all who took part it was a great comp and very interesting to see the range of entries!

Dave

John Fenna

Lifetime Member & Maker
Oct 7, 2006
Pembrokeshire
I was going to take part - but I read it as "51 or less" - man , I cut my gear down as much as I could .....but still found I had 52 bits - so I dropped out....
Well done everyone - especially Been and Stuart :)

beenn

Banned
Nov 16, 2009
South Wales
Just got in from Snowdonia and what a great feeling to come home too! :D
Thank you very much for the competition and to everyone who voted for me and well done to everyone who entered- i loved all the entries and enjoyed my time out! :)

Thanks again, Ben

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE