Fieldcrafter-uk blanks for sale cheap

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
Jun 25, 2013
Nottinghamshire
ok fellas got a sale on here .
there the smaller fieldcrafters (lads and ladies )
over all length 8" with 3 1/4" cutting edge .
there aprox 5mm thick . o1 tool steel.
bead blasted finnish on the flats satin everywhere else .
proffesionaly heat treated to a tested 57-59 rockwell .
laser engraved and hand growned .
there all killer sharp ready to be handled and sheathed .

the only issue you need to think about is this .
the laser has not cut every hole cleanly there not all perfectly round , i got round this with 2mm brass pins and there perfect (this is only on the 4 x 4mm pins holes the lanyards are perfect) . the holes are 4mm and 8mm . so if you got a dremel and ground them round again you could use 4mm pins found at B&Q .
im selling them at cost price because iv not had the intrest i hoped for , iv kept 2 back one for the mrs and one for my little lad .
when there gone there gone .
you just get the blank at this price no pins etc .
iv no handle materials to do them for you .

the price which include first class recorded deliver to uk address is £25 each . 
i will never be offering anything at this price again and im only offering them to the hunting life members so grab um while i have them .
first come first serve sale , no cheques , paypal is fine as is direct bank transfer .
no discount for multpals this time or i will loose money .

the top knife in this pic is one finnished !

Last edited:

Biker

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
If I didn't already have two blanks from TPknives sitting in a drawer beside me for a future project I'd be having one of these beauties, they look lovely mate they really do. 5mm thick is a beast as well.

Good luck with the sale mate and at 25 squid those should be flying out your door. I just hope I don't regret not nabbing one now. C'est la vie if I do. goodjob

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE