Afternoon All,
For sale a set of Filson Highlander, high leg hunting boots.
“As new” condition. They have certainly never been worn outside of the garden for a test run, no tags and dry stored for quite a long time so may show the odd mark.
I got these brought back from the US a good few years ago before you could get Filson in the UK but somehow never got round to wearing them. (Too many old boots to wear out first).
Top quality heavy unlined leather with a chunky vibram sole. They are a really lovely pair of boots. I don’t think they are still made but the similar Uplander is a pretty hefty price tag.
US 14D which is a UK 13. I am a 12 and they feel about right with a thick sock on.
Any questions please ask.
Looking for £140 posted and PP or £125 collected for cash (Inverness).
For sale a set of Filson Highlander, high leg hunting boots.
“As new” condition. They have certainly never been worn outside of the garden for a test run, no tags and dry stored for quite a long time so may show the odd mark.
I got these brought back from the US a good few years ago before you could get Filson in the UK but somehow never got round to wearing them. (Too many old boots to wear out first).
Top quality heavy unlined leather with a chunky vibram sole. They are a really lovely pair of boots. I don’t think they are still made but the similar Uplander is a pretty hefty price tag.
US 14D which is a UK 13. I am a 12 and they feel about right with a thick sock on.
Any questions please ask.
Looking for £140 posted and PP or £125 collected for cash (Inverness).