Favourite camo pattern?

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Calculon

Tenderfoot
Jul 17, 2008
Old South Wales
I've usually gone for Flektarn.

But call me old fashioned......

This bit of kit takes some beating :D

yay.jpg

I'll get me coat..

Melonfish

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Jan 8, 2009
Warrington, UK
the new american ACU uniforms are MINT, they're well cut and work well. unfortunatly the pattern colour they've picked (foliage green?) which is the grey square digital thing works nowhere but high glare deserts.
it is ace during woodland airsoft matches to spot acu wearers tho, all luminous in the undergrowth ;)
whats the betting that as soon as america goes to temperate climates they either start dishing out woodland again or use Marpatt.

phaserrifle

Nomad
Jun 16, 2008
South of England
Trying to stay aside from the other aspects of that picture, anybody know what pattern that is? :lmao:

my guess is "fashion cam" a term used for the various patterns that are only used in fashion items (eg pink cammo, or orange)

the new american ACU uniforms are MINT, they're well cut and work well. unfortunatly the pattern colour they've picked (foliage green?) which is the grey square digital thing works nowhere but high glare deserts.
it is ace during woodland airsoft matches to spot acu wearers tho, all luminous in the undergrowth ;)
whats the betting that as soon as america goes to temperate climates they either start dishing out woodland again or use Marpatt.

apparently thier allready looking at changing.

John Fenna

Lifetime Member & Maker
Oct 7, 2006
Pembrokeshire
English Oak Cammo!
Dammit it is ENGLISH and everyone knows
"The English, the English, the English are best -
I wouldn't give tuppance for all of the rest!"

Rest easy Dai, Sean and Hammish - it is only a song!:D

RAPPLEBY2000

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Dec 2, 2003
England
Even more British!
1944 windproof camo "the grandaddy of the DPM family"
(note: the familar DPM-ish swirls and pantbrush looking strokes)
Often wrongly called "SAS camo" it was general issue for cold weather conditions to many different british troops including servicewomen, and i recently came a cross a picture of a Jungle shirt and trousers made of the same material, it was adopted by the French during the Korean war, and was also kept in service for the SAS/SBS until recently as it's better for riverbanks/estuarys than DPM.(or so I'm told)
britishsniper1c14ek.jpg

I'd love to have some of this but unfortunately it's so rare that you either have to spend loads on replicas or it's a DIY job!:(

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE