For Sale old school pocket knives

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Corso

Aug 13, 2007
none
Turned into a bit of a collector and have over done it a bit :D so have decided to part with a few

Most of these are vintage and I'll do my best to describe them as completely as possible but please be aware there will be a few dinks,marks and imperfections that come with old pocket knives.

If you have any questions please ask. I'll put up a few pics now and try and put up some better ones later - This is only the first rummage so expect a few more soon

P1010730.JPG

As you can see they are all of the 'peanut' style in size, all have a blade length well below 3"

from the top

first two will go as a pair and they are a nice pair of users

Buck 379 SOLO - China made but pretty well - up to the standard of a rough rider but in 420J steel - close match to Bucks 420HC, dated 2017, sharp, no blade pay and a soft if slightly sluggish pull, more so on closing but it does snap open and is rock solid on opening

Schrade USA 108OT - 1095 steel. This came to me well used and clearly well loved, blades have been well sharpened and not in original condition, nice snap to the blades as they open 'walk and talk' is crisp, there is patina and usage marks on all the blades and while the are sharp they could do with a strop and a polish. Hands and bolsters are in good condition with no cracks and only a little pocket wear. its a nice little knife that was clearly well loved at a guess i'd say late 70's early 80's manufacture

looking for £20 for the pair

P1010735.JPG

P1010736.JPG

next us is a USA made Ulster brand pocket knife - made in the Schrade factory and marked as model 183. Excellent condition 1095 steel. both blades are a little sluggish on opening as the pull is a little harder than the others. some patina to the blade and carriage/usage marks here and there but nothing that couldn't be polished out. No blade play. No chips or cracks in handles. Only other thing of note is that the back spring of the main blade sits proud when its open - less then half a mm and does not effect function you can just notice it when you rub your thumb on the back of the handle

looking for £35 inc postage and paypal fees

P1010737.JPG

P1010738.JPG

finally for now is a Vintage Schrade USA Old timer 18OT – this is a liner lock knife also known as the Mighty Mite, great little knife not used or carried and in excellent condition seeing its old and carbon steel. Saw Cut Delrin Handles, Nickel Silver Bolsters Brass Liners - Snaps Open and Shut - Locks up Tight - No Wobble - Very Nice Unused Condition in the Original Box - 2 3/4 inches closed yes its tiny would make an excellent PSK Tin knife. Still has factory edge. Never sharpened, carried, or cleaned. No chips or cracks in handles.

Comes boxed looking for £20

P1010740.JPG

P1010739.JPG

additional I have another pair on offer

another Buck solo different date stamp and has seen less use - blade has better snap and bolsters are more polished

a second older Schrade 108OT stockman - this ones older (you can tell that as it has a long pull rather than a nail nick. It has fuller blades but seems to have sat in storage for some time so there is a definite patina and what looks like superficial pitting on the blade - doesn't seem that deep and shouldn't effect the edge. Blades are a little stiff but should free up with a little oil and TLC

again £20 the pair

P1010743.JPG

P1010741.JPG

all prices include paypal fees and 1st class signed for postage

over 18's only and I may require ID

can only post at weekends due to work

other knives will be added as I find them

deals done on multiple purchases

Last edited:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE