Facebook

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

durulz

Need to contact Admin...
Jun 9, 2008
Elsewhere
Never seen the point of it, myself.
If I want to keep in touch with friends and family I visit them or phone them.
But if you had any that lived overseas then I can see how it could be useful.
But I have no use for it myself.
I'm neither against it nor for it. It just has no relevance to me.

Clouston

Jan 11, 2010
East Lancashire
Never seen the point of it, myself.
If I want to keep in touch with friends and family I visit them or phone them.
But if you had any that lived overseas then I can see how it could be useful.
But I have no use for it myself.
I'm neither against it nor for it. It just has no relevance to me.

I decided to join facebook, not to play the inane games that they have but to keep in touch with friends and family. I can have a conversation with my sons for free, where as calls can be expensive to mobile phones. Although they don't live miles away, at the moment for me jumping in the car is not an option.

Peter_t

Native
Oct 13, 2007
East Sussex
its OK. i mainly use it for talking to freinds but it soon becomes annoying when it tells you every time someone does something meaningless and expects you to be interested.
i also hate this new trend when to look at a fan page or group you have to become a fan befor you can look:confused: which to me is a bit like sighning documents you cannot read

also does anybody get that feeling after you log out that you are wasteing your life?:rolleyes:

pete

Biker

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Haven't joined it yet but keep getting the invites. I signed up to Friends Reunited and got in touch with a few old school mates and teachers but not the ones I wanted to hear from. Oh well.
My kids seem to live their lives on facebook and are always updating their profiles with phots etc. Since I'm 600 miles away from them it seems logical to take part and let them know what I'm up to as well.

As for the inane games and imaginary farms etc ... this is why I haven't signed up yet.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE