Evernew Ti Alcohol Stove. Remarkable.

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

jeffz

Forager
Apr 4, 2011
Surrey
Evernew Ti Alcohol Stove:
Much as I loved my Trangia, I find it hard to beat this for efficiency. Weighing in at 34g, and blooming in under 10 seconds, this little stove just does the business. Not only that, it’ll heat a small pot placed directly onto it, thanks to the way the jet-holes are configured.
70ml of meths give about 20-24mins of burn - plenty for basic cooking.
Obviously, as it’s an Evernew, it all fits nicely with the DX multifuel stove and trivet, giving me lots of flexibility with minimal weight.
My only gripe is that it doesn’t come with a screw-cap/simmer-ring/snuffer like a Trangia. Which would make it utterly perfect.
Supplied by http://www.backpackinglight.co.uk who are splendid folk to do business with.

Imagedude

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Feb 24, 2011
Gwynedd
I used mine to melt snow and heat 'rat packs' in Norway.

DSC01214.JPG

JAG009

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Sep 20, 2010
Under your floor
Yip totally agree with you on this bit of kit its the dogs ,I have been using mine just with the trivet for a year now ,with the pot and cup all adds just 197g the weight savings are substantial

Jason

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE