Essential life saving skills.

  • The awesome MakerMoot is coming up (13-15th Nov 2026), Visit the TORM & ARM markets,and have space back at camp to work on projects and enjoy great company. PLEASE CLICK HERE for more information.
I recently passed my combative instructor course - based upon the SOE training syllabus for agents entering WWII Axis controlled Europe.

I know we have some similar aged connoisseurs of boys own type adventure whom enjoy this period and the wonderful brave characters that risked and gave all for country and liberty..

Anyhoo.. I made a little WWII themed homage background for my certification as it was looking somewhat bare by itself.

Hope you enjoy , there are lots of blades and weapons because this period and theatre was quite spicy!!

View attachment 105528
Always carry an umbrella incase you forget the password. Maybe Nick Crane was onto something?
 
  • Like
Reactions: TeeDee
I've just signed up for a free training course on how to use a defibrillator.
One more skill to add to my skills etc.
Most areas that have a defibrillator for public use do free courses every so often. Good way to get free training.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Ozmundo

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE