Enzo Trapper kit

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Hibrion

Maker
Jan 11, 2012
Ireland
If you get the premilled scales kit you really can't mess it up. Glue the scales on with some epoxy and spend a few hours working with a file, some sand paper and finish with danish oil and a wax buff and you're done. They are a cracking knife that I can highly recommend. I have personal experience with the 12c27 and O1 versions and both perform very well.

ammo

Settler
Sep 7, 2013
by the beach
I've had an enzo, and although I didn't build it. I have made a couple of knives. There really is nothing to it, but tape up the scales so you can drill a lanyard hole. It really doesn't need it but for some reason it always bothered me that mine didn't have one.

Angst

Apr 15, 2010
Hampshire
www.facebook.com
hi watson....dont listen to ammo...he has far less than 100 knives and knows very little therefore....:lmao:

one nil to me....better get that 4-pack in the fridge m8.

s

ammo

Settler
Sep 7, 2013
by the beach
Hahaha, I do admit I have to bow to your superiority at hilting a blade. But have you any you've forged yourself!He shoots, he scores, Its 1-1,top shot Ammo. Hahaha
hi watson....dont listen to ammo...he has far less than 100 knives and knows very little therefore....:lmao:

one nil to me....better get that 4-pack in the fridge m8.

s

Angst

Apr 15, 2010
Hampshire
www.facebook.com
no....but i'm going to be trained by Sir Dave Budd very soon....

thats ten-nil to me.....get a crate in the chiller bruv. thats the end of that one.

and.....its relegation for ammo...need to change ya name too m8 cos ya out of bullets.

xxx

Last edited:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE