Endicotts..?

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

a1993h

Oct 27, 2010
Ireland
Does Endicotts do online orders? I've seen some really good cheap gear there but haven't seen an Add to Cart/Basket thing. Also does anyone know if they post to Ireland?

Cheers.

Puddock

Nomad
Nov 7, 2010
Dumfries and Galloway
No, but they do a good mail order service over the phone - I have used them loads and they are really helpful with very quick delivery. Not sure about the post to Ireland bit though

torc

Settler
Nov 23, 2005
left coast, ireland
Yes they do post to Ireland and they won't screw you on the postage cost either.
All orders can be made by phone and Kevin is a fountain of knowledge and advice about kit.
No connections, just another happy customer.
Happy trails...torc.

Magentus

Settler
Oct 1, 2008
West Midlands
I'll echo all the above - Kevin is excellent to deal with and the shop is fantastic. No connection, just very satisfied customer etc........................

Magentus

redandshane

Native
Oct 20, 2007
Batheaston
You can also e mail Kev with inquiries etc if that suits you better and you can pay by PayPal as well
Great service Good quality stuff

Big_bazza99

Nomad
Nov 8, 2008
North Yorks
I had great service from Kevin too. Emailed an enquiry which was responded to quickly, paid by paypal and received goods a couple of days later. Would use again and would recommend. Regards, Paul

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE