Edged collection

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Mosnan

Tenderfoot
Apr 25, 2008
Leeds
I got the Lofty wiseman knife when I was about 18 and I'm 32 now. It has a fabulous leather shealth with Oakwood Survival and Wilderness stamped on it and on the blade - the ones you see now dont seem to have the same grip, or an Oakwood stamp and are supplied with a kydex shealth but would seem to be the same blade.
Its 440A stainless, flat ground and keeps a great edge, the moulded handle feels 'right' in your hand and gives you added confidence when performing strong blows.
I use it much like I would a normal parang for my shelter building but also for batoning (6mm thickness), digging for roots, shaping wood before I start carving projects and even for small tasks that I would usually use a 4" blade for.
If I had to pick one knife for a survival situation it would be 100% this one!

heinnie.com do them for £120, not sure on stock levels though but I paid £170 for mine 14 years ago so not sure whats happened there!

Hope this help,

Nicolas

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE