Ebay heads up - Swanndri Camouflage Jacket

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

SimonM

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Apr 7, 2007
East Lancashire
www.wood-sage.co.uk
Just been looking for a Mosgiel on Ebay and found this. Sadly only available in small, but may be of interest to some of you ...
New Zealand ARMY Swanndri 100% WOOL Camouflage Jacket
2361-SWanni-DPM-01.jpg

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/New-Zealand-A...hash=item350092617061&_trksid=p3286.m63.l1177

No link to seller yada, yada, yada!

Simon

Argo

May 2, 2009
Sidney B.C. Canada
There are 2 left new, old stock made in New Zealand XXL DPM jackets at rugged outdoors e bay shop. They are quite dear, but as they are no longer making these I decided to treat myself and get one for moose hunting etc. It has not arrived yet but I have read some very favourable feedback on this item.

Cheers,

Argo

javi

Forager
Nov 4, 2008
Hampton
I spotted this item a while back as well, but went for a charcoal-coloured Mosgiel bushshirt instead (quite unusual and suitable for non-woods environments as well). No connection to seller (etc, etc) but she was great and despatched the item with no issues and very swiftly - the item was in great nick and I have been very happy with her service.

I bought a Skipper shirt recently and noticed that the badge only stated 'Swanndri' while my bushshirt proudly adds 'the original' - could this be an indication that my new Skipper is one of the China-finished items and not one fully-manufactured in NZ?

Gill

Jun 29, 2004
SCOTLAND
i have one of these ,they are great, bought it off someone here.only thing was he advertised it with the hood but i never got one.if anybody has a spare:D

Chris G

Settler
Mar 23, 2007
Cheshire
That's because Simons original post is over a year old Chris

Yes, but the subsequent posts lead me to believe that the items were still for sale under the same link.

Simon et al; please can you clarify what the current link is please as decent vendors are worth knowing about?

Chris

johnboy

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Oct 2, 2003
Hamilton NZ
www.facebook.com
Hi,

DPM 'Swanndri's' are relatively easy to get here they used to be issued to NZDF... But they were made by a variety of differing contractors Swanndri being one but more commonly 'Egmont' being the manufacturer... 'Swanndri' is a generic term for a woollen Bush Shirt here in NZ.

Keep an eye out on Trademe as the DPM ones turn up quite often on there..

Argo

May 2, 2009
Sidney B.C. Canada
"Rugged outdoors bush shirts" is the E-Bay shop I was referring to in my post
Appologies for not posting a relevant link, but am somewhat digitally challenged

They are sold out of the new old stock dpm jackets at the moment but it appears as though they have a rotating stock of new and used NZ made bush shirts etc from a variety of manufacturers.

Argo

May 2, 2009
Sidney B.C. Canada
Was not listed earlier but was surfing just now and it looks as though rugged outdoors does have one dpm xxl left afterall .

no connection, just passing it on, In my earlier post I had assumed he was sold out as he had none listed

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE