Swanndri Mosgiel Bush Shirt 2XL in excellent condition

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
Here is a link for a review of this bush shirt: http://www.bushcraftuk.com/forum/content.php?r=576-Swanndri-Mosgiel-Bushshirt
I have owned this jacket for a few years but it has not seen much action, It is an older version made in New Zealand. I have not worn it for quite a while and so it is time to sell. It is in excellent clean condition and has always been looked after and stored in a cotton bag.

I am offering it on here before heading to Ebay. It is 2XL and is a roomy fit to allow a choice of what you wear underneath.
2017-01-09 10.18.51.jpg
2017-01-09 10.17.30.jpg
The list price for these jackets is £175 and they are available for £155 from a quick look online. Online opinion suggests that the later models are not made in NZ and may be of a lesser quality, this is an older version made in NZ.
On this basis I am asking £120 including insured and signed for postage to a UK address. Payment by Paypal.

Now traded. Thanks for looking.

Last edited:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE