East Anglia Group! - Archive

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Biddlesby

Settler
May 16, 2005
Frankfurt
Bit of a stretch; those costs; I'm afraid.... ;)

My sister wants to come to - will that be OK?

It's unlikely - but would I be able to stay Friday night too? What time are all you people getting there?

I presume I can make some fires to cook? - I don't want to bring a gas stove. Will there be communual cooking?

Biddlesby said:
Bit of a stretch; those costs; I'm afraid.... ;)

My sister wants to come to - will that be OK?

It's unlikely - but would I be able to stay Friday night too? What time are all you people getting there?

I presume I can make some fires to cook? - I don't want to bring a gas stove. Will there be communual cooking?

1. Yes your sister can come :)
2. No..only booked Saturday night :(
3.I will be there from about 8-8:30am
4."some fires" :eek: how many fires do you need to cook on :confused: :p We will have a small fire site for cooking on (104 scouts and cubs have the main fire site :eek: ()
5.There may well be communual cooking (especially if you like rabbit ;) )

Next question please :p :p

Biddlesby

Settler
May 16, 2005
Frankfurt
:p I meant just access to some kind of fire to cook on - I won't go pyromaniac on you :D. But of course, I'm always interested in fire lighting so sign me up for the firecraft demo.

Am I still skinning this rabbit then?

I shall bring the bowdrill set you made for me; I'm going to try and get some fire from it today.

weekend_warrior

Jun 21, 2005
North London
I'd like to join this group too please! If you'll accept a half breed like me (Mum was a hilgay fen girl, dad was an eastender!)

I'm aiming to be at the upcoming moot at bridgend and I'd like to make some new mates. (not out of twigs and moss either...) ;)

Biddlesby

Settler
May 16, 2005
Frankfurt
I'll see you there weekend warrior :).

Gutting's for next time then :D. I'm looking forward to tasting some rabbit.

Looking forward to a bit of direction with the old bowdrill - I'm still on the stage where I have to drill a depression. So far it's a bit brown and I've got a few whiffs of burnt wood.

Status
Not open for further replies.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE