QDanT

Settler
Mar 16, 2006
Yorkshire England
got one of these last week
candlelantern.jpg

£2:99 +95p p/p, - it took two days to arrive
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=8789272855
I've always had a "bushlite"one before this beats it hands down more practical,more solid,It comes with abit of a naff candle but takes the UCO 9Hr.ones
It's that good I've just sent off for two more. cheers Danny

Goose

Need to contact Admin...
Aug 5, 2004
Widnes
www.mpowerservices.co.uk
Thats a bargain! I have one of these type already and have had the top hinge break on me, I fixed it with a paper clip. Not quite the quality of some lights I have seen but well worth the money.
Cheers :You_Rock_

Toddy

Mod
Mod
Jan 21, 2005
S. Lanarkshire
Heavens but that's cheap! Definitely going to have to try those. My Uco one was over £20 :(
Now all we need is the multiple candle one, (chandelier??) kind going cheap too.

Nice find :D

Cheers,
Toddy

andyn

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Aug 15, 2005
Hampshire
www.naturescraft.co.uk
I was looking at Jon Pickett's Uco one at the weekend and was thinking of getting one, so this is the perfect listing at just the right time. Superb.

Think i grabbed the last one :D

QDanT

Settler
Mar 16, 2006
Yorkshire England
When I was in the local outdoor shop getting candles for it the spare UCO Glass was £4 and the Bushlite glass is £7.There's a slot up the side to see how much candle is left ,you can let it burn right out but it's better to just stop it at the last minute as the last bit of molten wax runs down into the base and if allowed to set can make the base awkward to undo.
cheers Danny

g4ghb

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Sep 21, 2005
Wiltshire
Ace Find Danny! :You_Rock_

think I must have got the one before Andy :D

been wanting one for ages - and since the last thread decided I needed one! :eek:

Thanks mate!

AJB

Native
Oct 2, 2004
Lancashire
Doh,

I’ve wanted one for years but have just received an order from,

http://www.albionsmo.com/pr-lighting-uco.asp,

who had the best prices I could find even including mail to UK (that was partly due to one postage price for everything I got – one of the mini lanterns, a reflector and some extra candles) and were great to deal with.

moduser

Life Member
May 9, 2005
Farnborough, Hampshire
Just purchased three of these as they'll be nice around the house as well as in the field. All three plus postage for under £12. Bargain.

Thanks for the link QDanT.

Moduser

moduser

Life Member
May 9, 2005
Farnborough, Hampshire
My three arrived the other day and my wife decided they would be good for use in the garden of an evening so ordered three more today.

Such a bargain, especially as they come with a candle as well.

Moduser

QDanT

Settler
Mar 16, 2006
Yorkshire England
moduser said:
My three arrived the other day and my wife decided they would be good for use in the garden of an evening so ordered three more today.

Such a bargain, especially as they come with a candle as well.

Moduser

just watch the candle they come with, mine burnt 3/4 then melted out,
no problems with the UCO ones though

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE