Dutch Bushcraft Meeting, winter edition

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Choosing a date for the winter edition

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Nelis

Forager
Mar 9, 2007
Oudenbosch
Hi All,

Just made sure today I will defenatly be there, If there is anything I can do let me know.

Also if anybody wants a ride, I live in oudenbosch. If necessary I can pick people up at train stations along the way.

Grtz,

Niels

Tourist

Settler
Jun 15, 2007
Northants
Hi, can someone tell me where in Hilvershum the location is?

I am over at the end of October and if I get the chance I would not mind having a look at the site you use. If I am lucky I may even get to come over in January for the meet.

Jun 18, 2008
The Netherlands
Ok guys, the decision has been made, we're going for the following data:

:D16 -18 januari:D

Please note it down in your agenda's and start informing your buddies. We can make it a great (and probably cold) weekend again!

ill be there might take some ppl with me but not sure

grtz Gerard

squantrill

Nomad
Mar 28, 2008
The Never lands!
www.basiclife.eu
Hey guys,

you'd be most welcome to join in.
About a month before it starts, I'll send out a mail to everyone who has shown interest, that automaticly includes the participants from the last event.

Did I say I was coming can't remember...

Juren what is the format of this weekend as if it is workshops and stuff ill try to get my father in law to come along to.. If not then just me ..

Simon

Did I say I was coming can't remember...

Juren what is the format of this weekend as if it is workshops and stuff ill try to get my father in law to come along to.. If not then just me ..

Simon

Hey Simon, (and everyone else)

I really like workshops, so my weekends tend to have quite a bit of focus on those. But beside that its also about having the oppurtunity to sleep in the woods, talk and meet.

So far we're still looking to find more workshops, maybe you have an idea for one, I'd love to hear it.

stijnb

Tenderfoot
Mar 11, 2008
nederland
updated the original post with some new information.
We're looking for workshopgivers and people who can aid with:
1. Bringing a wood supply (also for some long-log fires)
2. Helping with setting up camp or breaking up camp afterwards.

I can definetly help with breaking up camp(if I can get to the train station somehow), might also be able to help setting up camp but that depends how late i'm home on friday.

Nelis

Forager
Mar 9, 2007
Oudenbosch
Hi All,

I can definetly help with breaking up camp(if I can get to the train station somehow), might also be able to help setting up camp but that depends how late i'm home on friday.

I can off course help with breaking up camp, and setting up, if I caan take friday off... Stijn, be happy to pick you up and drop you off at a station in the neighboorhood. Just give me a shout.

I also can get hold of a trailer so if nessesary, I can also transport firewood.

Hey guys, Stein, Simon en Niels, I've put you in the group that's going to help clear out the campsite. I'd expect that it will take untill 18.00 hours at the most, including a trip with materials that we'd need to bring back to storage. Would that be ok? It would be great when you guys could help out with that.

Jurjen

Nelis

Forager
Mar 9, 2007
Oudenbosch
Hey guys, Stein, Simon en Niels, I've put you in the group that's going to help clear out the campsite. I'd expect that it will take untill 18.00 hours at the most, including a trip with materials that we'd need to bring back to storage. Would that be ok? It would be great when you guys could help out with that.

Jurjen

Yes that will be fine.... What time can we arrive on friday to help? And any need for a trailer behind the car?

Hi all,

Thijs, looking foreward to give a workshop together with you about different kinds of angling methods.

I will bring some gear with me, like nets and traps, bates, hooks etc.

Maybe we can combine it with some rabbiting methods?

Please pm me for further brainstorming.

Best regards,

Jan aka Penvisser,

Goliath

Forager
Jun 19, 2006
Netherlands
Maybe I'll come join you. I live near Hilversum anyway and kinda know the location.
Is it okay if I bring someone else with me and when do you need confirmation?

Oh, and I can probably bring some firewood :)

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE