Dutch Bushcraft Meeting, winter edition

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Choosing a date for the winter edition

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
This meeting is now full!

General information:

Dte: 16 - 19 jan 2009
Sarting time: friday 21.00 hours
Ending time: sunday 17.00 hours
Lcation: De Hoorneboeg, Hilversum. Routebeschrijving via www.hoorneboeg.nl
Csts: 20,-* (incl. access terrain, workshops**, overnight stay)
*excl. food and beverage (there is one price, regardless wether you stay one or two days, or give a workshop)
**some workshops may have additional costs.

With kind regards,

Jurjen Knoester

06-11429872
If you want to contact me, please use this mail adres, I'll always check it. jurjenknoester@gmail.com

Get more information here: http://sites.google.com/site/dutchbushcraftmeeting/

David.from.Holland

Tenderfoot
May 29, 2008
Holland
Hi Jurjen! Looking forward to this meet already. I voted any date, but the winter sports holiday still has to be planned and this will probably be somewhere in February, so January is preferred.

Nelis

Forager
Mar 9, 2007
Oudenbosch
Hi All,

Any date will do for me, as I can't plan that far a head anyway. I'll just have to wait and see if I can make it (and my wife will let me). But if I can I will certainly come.

Grtz,

Niels

Aug 17, 2008
Hey Jurjen,

I'm really looking forward to the next Dutch BC meeting. Until now I don't have any appointments on the suggested dates. I hope the definitive date will fit my agenda.

See you!

Bertil

Apr 14, 2008
Nijmegen, NL
I too typed it into my calendar.
Now let's hope for snow :)

In the thread on the previous meeting some people had some ideas on what to do the next time. Are we going to do something with that?

Thijzzz

Nomad
Jan 8, 2007
The Netherlands
In the thread on the previous meeting some people had some ideas on what to do the next time. Are we going to do something with that?

I would like to give a basic fishing course. What materials, where to fish, what to use for bait, and what fish are edible. Penvisser (Jan) and I have talked about it somewhere along the way, and maybe we could do it together. I'll have to discuss it with him some more.

Regards,

Thijs

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE