Dutch Bushcraft Meeting, winter edition

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Choosing a date for the winter edition

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Niels and Simon,
Can you send me your mail adresses and phone numbers, I want to send you guys a mail. you can send it to jurjenknoester@gmail.com

Maybe I'll come join you. I live near Hilversum anyway and kinda know the location.
Is it okay if I bring someone else with me and when do you need confirmation?

Oh, and I can probably bring some firewood :)

Goliath, '
If you give me your mail and phone number then I'll send you the invitiation by mail, be advised it might fill up quickly.

Cheers,

Jurjen

Hey everyone,

final update, the winter edition is now full. I'm sorry to say that we've reached our maximum number of allowed people for the site.
Get more information here: http://sites.google.com/site/dutchbushcraftmeeting/

For everyone who has not been able to gain a spot, there is no real waiting list, but I can put your name on the board in case somebody decides not to come and does inform me.

Cheers,

Jurjen

stijnb

Tenderfoot
Mar 11, 2008
nederland
does anyone by chance have a dutch oven? as I have a long eared furry little creature in the shed.....
also anyone inthrested in the untanned skin?

stijnb

Tenderfoot
Mar 11, 2008
nederland
ok then, might even buy one after first using one;)

still doubting about the size and legs or not(for indoor use) and an african potjie also seems pretty intresting

see ya friday

Galemys

Settler
Dec 13, 2004
Zaandam, the Netherlands
I'll be taking some bushcrafty DVD-material (including some Kochanski & hard to get Ray Mears' Track's episodes) as well with me to Hilversum so if anyone is up for a trade (other bushcraft-titles, a spoon knife, or something else to barter) let me know!

Cheers,

Tom

stijnb

Tenderfoot
Mar 11, 2008
nederland
I really enjoyed it!!! thanks organisation! thanks workshop-organisers!

I just got the firepiston working and when you've got it lit once it is really easy :p

see ya all next time...

Hi all,

Thanks everyone for coming to the weekend. It was (as I'm reading the reviews) a great succes. I'm especially thankful to those who gave workshops because you guys and girls are the most important reason that these weekends are so much fun! Also a big thank-you to everyone who has taken the effort of writing a review for us, a great amount of good tips for the next weekend is beïng processes in the coming weeks.

As far as I can find them, we've put the links to photo's on the website.
http://sites.google.com/site/dutchbushcraftmeeting/

Greetings,

Jurjen

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE