duct tape wallet (pic heavy)

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Loenja

Settler
Apr 27, 2008
forest row
not very bushy, but i though its quite crafty so here goes.
i recently found that my old wallet doesnt fit all my cards so i decided i needed a new one, at first i thought id try a leather one, but that would mean going out and spending extra money on leather and anyway everyone has leather wallets.

i remembered my mate had once had a wallet made from duct tap, he had spent £15 or so on this wallet. at once i thought i could make one so here are some pics.

i used three cards and a £20 note as a template and
Photo0269.jpg

Photo0267.jpg

Photo0266.jpg

Photo0262.jpg

sorry about the low quality pics.

the wallet works a charm
and only took a few minutes to make

nuggets

Native
Jan 31, 2010
england
looking good but the only down side i can see is ,when its in your back pocket and getting a bit warm from sitting on it -won,t the tape start slipping around a bit ???

Loenja

Settler
Apr 27, 2008
forest row
its not sewn its all stuck to itself and i havnt tested its slipperyness yet as its only been in my pocket for about 1 hour, it hot off the work surface. and anyway i havnt heard any one else complaining about it slipping.

Forager
Jun 16, 2008
North East
I made one of these it lasted pretty well probably about 6 months before it got tatty. I didn't have any problems with it coming unstuck due to heat either.

Unfortunately I made it too small to fit £20 notes in, which wasn't a problem at the time as i didn't have many of those!

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE