Drew

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

The Big Lebowski

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Aug 11, 2010
Sunny Wales!
That's just taken me a while to register. I still cant quite comprehend it.

Drew, may the wind be on your back and the sunshine always on your face, you will be sadly missed.

Suaimhneas síoraí tabhair dó, a Thiarna, agus go lonraí solas suthain air. Go bhfaighe a anam agus anamnacha na bhfíreán trócaire ó Dhia agus cónaí faoi shuaimhneas.

bojit

Native
Aug 7, 2010
Edinburgh
Sad sad news , my family and I met Drew at comrie croft new year 11/12 ,
what a great guy annoying at times but that just made him all the more endearing.
I will miss his posts as you could hear his voice in the way he wrote . He had more enthusiasm in his little finger than I have in my whole body.

Thoughts go out to his family and friends , the world and bcuk will be a duller place without him.

Craig & Jen ...... Respect.

Last edited:

TurboGirl

Sep 8, 2011
Leicestershire
www.king4wd.co.uk
I was really looking forward to meeting him, we bonded on facebook and I'm so sorry I won't get the chance to laugh in the woods with him like you guys have.... he was at the first Northwood, wasn't he, Steve?

I'm sure his spirit will hover near the campfires with us :) Huuuge sympathies to his Mom especially :grouphug:x

Oct 25, 2012
salford
omg sad news my thoughts go with his family will miss you drew xxx may the angels bless you and the wind corress you and the arms of angels keep you till we meet again at that big bushcraft meet in the sky xxxxx R.I. P DREW XXXXXXX lovely lad will miss you xxx

woodstock

Apr 7, 2007
off grid somewhere else
Very sad news and it saddens me I will never meet him again, the moot we attended one year he had a little thing for Lindz who was camped beside Mesquite,Tich or at that meet Tititch as he became known in the pic posted Lindz is just by his right shoulder. Nice to have met you Drew Dun Respect.

shaggystu

Nov 10, 2003
Derbyshire
Sad news indeed, he came across as a great guy, he'll be sorely missed.

All the best,

Stuart.

Claudiasboris

Life Member
Feb 8, 2009
Sheffield
Dreadful shock. I never met Drew but he was a constant character here and will be sorely missed. My deepest condolences to his family and friends. To Drew.

Claudiasboris

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE