Doomsday Preppers

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Jaymzflood

Nomad
Mar 1, 2011
Swansea
O god lol how do you prepare for the end of the world? If its the end of the world, then surely there's nothing to prepare for.

Let me just make sure my socks and pants are clean for when the supervolcano under yellowstone erupts and tears the earth in 2. :D

Husky

Nomad
Oct 22, 2008
Sweden, Småland
I've seen it and it is great! Not the doomsday prepping, thats rubbish but the family that has made a selfsustainable farm out of their suburbian back garden in Arizona with hydrophonics and everything!
That kind of thinking is the solution to any environmental problem we have in the future.

TeeDee

Nov 6, 2008
Exeter
I've seen it and it is great! Not the doomsday prepping, thats rubbish but the family that has made a selfsustainable farm out of their suburbian back garden in Arizona with hydrophonics and everything!
That kind of thinking is the solution to any environmental problem we have in the future.

They have their own website if your interested in that sort of thing < I am >

http://gardenpool.org/

Delta Tubs

Oct 8, 2011
Aberdeen Scotland
Hi all I think this was brought up the other day but the thread was moved and I can't access it?

I received an e mail from Emergency Food storage with a link to National Geographic say ing the following

"Independant TV Production company,Bullseye Productions are developing a docummentry into the lives of Preppers and Survivalists for the National Geographic and Channel 5.It will look across the diverse reasons as to why people prep from economic breakdown and rising food prices to **** scenarios.One of the areas we are keen to cover is food preperation and we are keen to talk to some of you who actively store for unforeseen circumstances that may arise"

Im not a prepper but had bought a sample pack of mountain house for my outdoor trips.Why would anybody who preps and stores food want to go on TV and tell the nation that they have a store of food that you could come and steal in the event a major event takes place?????

Tubs

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE