Done my good deed for the day

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

DaveBromley

May 17, 2010
Manchester, England
Well i was having a lie in this morning, was woken by a neighbour screaming at the top of his voice, i got dressed and went to see what the issue was.

Apparently he'd lost something when i asked him what he said "MY DAUGHTER" she is 5 years old and has been missing for about 10 mins, my stomach dropped!

I live in an area that is best discribed as a rabbit warren there are lots of streets coming off mine and they all have different gradients some uphill some down. I thought to myself that a 5 yo wouldnt go uphill if they could go down so ran down the steepest road and started down another road when i saw here RIGHT NEAR A MAIN ROAD.

I ran as fast as i could and stopped her from going onto the road, after walking back about 1/2 a mile (uphill) i got her to her dad who still hadnt moved from the front of the house, he started shouting that someone must have taken her as she couldnt get there by herself.

He didnt even say thankyou, I think he is slightly differently abled and have since found out that this is the third time this has happened!

Ah well at least ive done my good dead for the day

Dave

Wayland

Hárbarðr
Well done Dave.

The world needs more people that are prepared to get involved. All too often people turn away even when they know what they should really do.
541.gif

Magentus

Settler
Oct 1, 2008
West Midlands
Well done that man. I echo what Wayland said. Must've been frightening to see her so close to the road, but thanks to you, she's ok.

Nice one.goodjob

DaveBromley

May 17, 2010
Manchester, England
my heart was in my mouth mate, i just put myself in the fellas shoes. Although if it was my nipper i'd have been banging on every door asking for help

Anyhoo alls well that ends well

Just glad she was ok

Dave

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE