dipping my toe

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

AlbeoLupus

Forager
Hello everybody peeps

I'm Albeolupus (WhiteWolf on every other forum I'm a member of, but someone beat me to it here ;) ) I've been snooping around for a while so I thought I would join up and say hi.

I'm a Yorkshire man living in exile in deepest darkest Gloucestershire.

Andy :cool:

Ed

Admin
Admin
Aug 27, 2003
South Wales Valleys
Hiya and welcome to BCUK. I hope you find a few things to keep you interested here. Any questions or problems you have, please feel free to ask :)

:D
Ed

Tony

White bear (Admin)
Admin
Apr 16, 2003
Wales
www.bushcraftuk.com
HI Andy and welcome to Bushcraft UK, it's good to have you. If you've been hanging about for a while you'll know what a great bunch of people are on here so I’ll not go into that :D

If you've got any questions etc then feel free to ask, there's always someone that knows the answer or can point you in the right direction.

Have a good one ;)

Ogri the trog

Mod
Mod
Apr 29, 2005
Mid Wales UK
Hi AlbeoLupus,
Just like to say that you're in trouble already for making me spray coffee over the works keyboard after reading your commments about licking a witch. ;)

Welcome and have fun.

Ogri the trog

Longstrider

Settler
Sep 6, 2005
South Northants
Hi Andy, welcome to the site. Don't feel you have to just dip your toe, dive striaght in.. the waters fine and the locals don't bite (Well, not very often! *LOL*)

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE