dinner

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

bivvyman

Mar 29, 2009
Leeds
Hare tonight, pheasant t'morra, goose thru the week with venison..poss a few pigeon breast burgers inbetween ..yumyum

Iona

Nomad
Mar 11, 2009
Ashdown Forest
Alright, rub it in ;)

Sounds like a culinary dream... Do you Jug your Hare? I've never had it but am intrigued, I'm in the process of getting a shotgun licence sorted, how abundant are they? and do you have a good recipe?

bivvyman

Mar 29, 2009
Leeds
Alright, rub it in ;)

Sounds like a culinary dream... Do you Jug your Hare? I've never had it but am intrigued, I'm in the process of getting a shotgun licence sorted, how abundant are they? and do you have a good recipe?

There are quite a few about, they need to be a clean kill, as spooked ones ,have a high adrenalin count..yuk !!

The land owner may not want to cull them, some do , some dont, as they are a lovelly animal to watch.

Rabbit is better to start with. Any tips , with any game meat ,when you get them , just Pm me. Regards

Iona

Nomad
Mar 11, 2009
Ashdown Forest
thank you kindly sir :)

Have got bunnies with an air rifle before, but that is the extent of my shooting experience. Will be good to get some advice, will be a friend of a friend's land, at least to start with so we can go together until I'm confident enough to go alone. Will be a while yet as monetary constraints are slowing me down at the mo... will be in touch though :)

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE