Didrikson parkas

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Paul_B

Bushcrafter through and through
Jul 14, 2008
Cumbria
I've been looking at these and it seems to me that larger chains like go outdoors and nevissports that sell these sell models that the brand's website doesn't have. Are they exclusives or older models now out of stock.

Also, do they seem like they have poor movement in the arms? I'm between l and xl in size. Xl is slightly better for arm movement because its a bit over sized for me. The l lifts up a lot when I lift my arms and is a little tight atthe shoulder area if I move my arms at all I'm used to more active wear that has better articulation in the arms. It's this normal for parkas or just this brand?

I'm looking for a waterproof and warm jacket for less strenuous activities like dogwalking and family stuff, standing around outside in colder months. The main thing is waterproof, insulation and a longer length. I have insulation and waterproof jackets/smocks but they're all hiking or mountaineering tops so too short. There's rohan waterproof jackets with a longer length I could use over insulating layers but I'm looking for the single layer coat for warmth and waterproofing if it's slightly warmer. Plus they have higher collars and inner cuffs to help seal the gaps better. If didriksons don't articulate better with other models then I am not sure I can justify them. What alternatives are there? I'm not looking to scrimp on it but I baulk at some prices like the £600+ parkas!

Reactions: richy3333

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE