Devon Weekend....

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Ivan...

Ex member
Jul 28, 2011
Dartmoor
Part 3
After all were informed of the new location ( some rather glad ! ) We set up had a nerve calming drink , and awaited the arrival of all the other fools , sorry serious bushcrafters ,

Everyone safely ensconsed at camp , we set about the serious business of Christmas lights , tinsel etc.

Special thanks to Dave53 ( the paparazzi ) you will see !! for the double turkey breast and stuffing , and of course to TBL for his cheffing duties did us proud again mate , by the way only an opinion of course but warm saki tates like badger wee wee !

Nice to see Skate and Savagewolfrm , who were only day visitors , although when Lucy became unwell and we had to get her MOT'd and serviced , kept the home fires burning .

Ivan...

Ex member
Jul 28, 2011
Dartmoor
Dear Robbi, in answer to your question , my scatalogical knowledge is second to none , which of course includes urine, and after many meets having tasted home brewed beer , wine , mead etc its easy to make a comparison , warm saki was a new one on me and was awfull, i nearly likened it to a cross between sheep dip and ear wax , hope this has cleared up your concerns .

Ivan...

Ivan...

Ex member
Jul 28, 2011
Dartmoor
Part 4
Fortunately the rest of the weekend went without incident , and as it was not Dartmoor 5 and there were not the usual numbers , we did not do many bushcrafty things , so apart from the impending photographic evidence of the trip i for once don't have anything else to add , other than thanks guys for another memorable weekend and apologies for the rain on Sunday .

BY the way , the silver birch wine , although very sweet was really nice and i can't liken that to any wee wee , at all !

OH maybe Lucy's

LRforestschool

Forager
Jun 27, 2011
West Devon
Part 4
Fortunately the rest of the weekend went without incident , and as it was not Dartmoor 5 and there were not the usual numbers , we did not do many bushcrafty things , so apart from the impending photographic evidence of the trip i for once don't have anything else to add , other than thanks guys for another memorable weekend and apologies for the rain on Sunday .

BY the way , the silver birch wine , although very sweet was really nice and i can't liken that to any wee wee , at all !

OH maybe Lucy's

bit random ???????

Ivan...

Ex member
Jul 28, 2011
Dartmoor
Apologies Lucy, but when you were in the ambulance i asked one of the paramedics if i could have some samples, and for a small fee he obliged , not sure what samples he gave me but hey ho !

Ivan...

Ex member
Jul 28, 2011
Dartmoor
Don't worry Mr Newman , i have not forgotten about that little matter , i was just wondering whether to start a new thread on the subject to maximise ridicule and pleasure.

Arry

Dec 11, 2011
Eastleigh Hants
I would like to say that all of you arrys and mrs arry are all degenerates - I'm glad to part of it and look forward to being awarded my degenerate badge along with how to try a light afire and of course my first age badge.
Next time is someone gonna show me how to make a woggle.

I sent the photo to 'Itchy man' or whatever his name is and he gonna get them on the form

Ivan...

Ex member
Jul 28, 2011
Dartmoor
Welcome aboard the good ship BCUK Arry , the decent thing to do is announce your arrival under the introductions thingy , and people you dont even know will be nice !

Then straight back here to help slate and extract the urine out of Itchynewbloke and others , good man .

skate

Nomad
Apr 13, 2010
East Devon
Sorry to hear you took a turn for the worse Lucy. Good job you were in capable hands. Hope you feel ok now. Really enjoyed my brief visit and wished it could have been longer. See you all next time.

LRforestschool

Forager
Jun 27, 2011
West Devon
I would like to say that all of you arrys and mrs arry are all degenerates - I'm glad to part of it and look forward to being awarded my degenerate badge along with how to try a light afire and of course my first age badge.
Next time is someone gonna show me how to make a woggle.

I sent the photo to 'Itchy man' or whatever his name is and he gonna get them on the form

I hereby award you the first aid for lucy badge - for managing to keep me awake while walking and supporting me across the bog, fields and down the lane, with Adam. Wish I could remember a single thing you said! What a baptism of fire for you - just want to explain that we can't always supply such exciting entertainment.

LRforestschool

Forager
Jun 27, 2011
West Devon
Sorry to hear you took a turn for the worse Lucy. Good job you were in capable hands. Hope you feel ok now. Really enjoyed my brief visit and wished it could have been longer. See you all next time.

Thanks for the good wishes Skate. I'm on the mend now thanks. Nice to see you.

Arry

Dec 11, 2011
Eastleigh Hants
Welcome aboard the good ship BCUK Arry , the decent thing to do is announce your arrival under the introductions thingy ,

I've done the 'decent thing' but don't tell anyone they'll get the wrong impression of me!!

Bushwhacker

Banned
Jun 26, 2008
Dorset
I was packed and ready to head down on Saturday after football but got an offer of going for a meal with the stable girls and it seemed the sensible option at that point.
Hope you all had a good time.

Ivan...

Ex member
Jul 28, 2011
Dartmoor
Good Afternoon,
I thought i may raise the important subject of kit selection, we all like to think that with the aid of common sense , this forum and the internet in general ,that when we want to invest our hard earned cash on something ,that when we push the add to cart button, we have made the right choice .

Without mentioning any names , a certain member of the group made a purchase knowing he was spending a w/e on Dartmoor in December , so after much studying and homework , decided on the snugpak turboliser , special patrol group canine genitalia, in olive ( £180 quids worth )

I for one rushed up to his spot on Sat morning at 7,30am , to find out how the new wonder bag had performed , oh! dear not a happy bunny , the friday afternoon shift at snugpak had not bothered to put their usual care and attention into this particular one .

As this is a family forum at times i cant repeat the statement that our nameless colleague chose to release , needless to say choice woodland words .
Still as the following night was about 8 degrees warmer , i thought i would approach him again , oh dear ! still smarting , but in all fairness to snugpak , you do have to get into the thing properly , not between the linings , if you know what i mean ?

I haven't laughed so much as when granny caught her boobs in the mangel !!

Sorry Paul (oops! )

Ivan...

Ex member
Jul 28, 2011
Dartmoor
Nice one Arry , and thankyou Paul for offloading them or whatever you do ! they are a lovely reminder of another great weekend on sunny Dartmoor ,
did anyone notice big Al having a wee in the background of one ?

Its a great idea to keep your photos in a bucket , modern technology eh ?

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE