desert boots

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

al

Need to contact Admin...
Sep 18, 2003
kent
anyone remember the desert boots that had suede loop eyelets that you used to be able to get? the ex forces people will probably remember and can you stilll get them and where from ? i cant find them anywhere,cheers al :-D

al

Need to contact Admin...
Sep 18, 2003
kent
not only clerks though ,others did the same,bomb proof and the dirtier they were the better they go,i`m not sure they make them anymore which is a pitty

MartiniDave

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Aug 29, 2003
Cambridgeshire
Last time I saw them was at the Land Rover Owner show 2002, Anchor supplies had several pallets of them for £5 a pair.

They have a website but I don't have the url for it.

Dave

al

Need to contact Admin...
Sep 18, 2003
kent
they wern`t issued in the forces they were just worn by forces types,all suede boot extremely comfortable,same style as ray mears boots tyat get trashed by a cactus exept for the suede loop eyelets ,cheers for the site dave its here if you want it http://www.anchorsupplies.com/ :-D

ditchfield

Nomad
Nov 1, 2003
Somerset
I don't go to college in Street, the home of clarks shoes. I don't think they make them anymore. I'll have a look around. If they do, I should be able to get a discount as some of my mates work in the factory shop.

These aren't them are they?

Brian

Settler
Nov 6, 2003
Saltburn
Al,

I know the ones that your on about, I got mine about 14 years ago in a shop called Saxon, don't think the shop still exists and I haven't seen the boots for sale for a long time.

Good luck in your search mate.

Brian

tenbears10

Native
Oct 31, 2003
xxxx
I can hardly tell you two apart now, same avatar, mod status (congrats by the way) 1 at the end of your names. Anyone else mistaken leon's post for neil's or is it just me. :wave:

Bill

al

Need to contact Admin...
Sep 18, 2003
kent
neil1 you`re a geezer ,even for an ex pongo :wink: , cheers mate thems the ones , i`ll soon be saying hello to an some old friends, cheers again, al :)

mal

Forager
Sep 20, 2004
Blackpool
on the subject of boots whats a good all round boot for UK especially winter iv looked at lowa combats as recommended by Mr mears and just seen these on one of the sites bellow Pro Boot British army water proof any recommends gent

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE