December Meet At Colehayes.....

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Ivan...

Ex member
Jul 28, 2011
Dartmoor
My old mucker 9Inch! Had so much fun at one of my meets (held at Colehayes) Brought his wife young son and enormous Rotty, had his bell tent blown away in the storms, left after dark went home, drove all the way back the next day and slept in his car! That he wants to do it all over again!

He assures me he has been honest with his mates and they to are chomping at the bit for some Moorland fun.

So, we are having another one.

Dates Friday 6th December - Sunday 8th December.

Site is booked and exclusively ours.

The cost. £10.00 per night (cost out of my hands)

But i think you will agree, for all the facilities that we get at this venue, it is still value, anyway make up your own mind.

Please state an interest here.

Thankyou.

Ivan...

Bucephalas

Jan 19, 2012
Chepstow, Wales
Another one you tried to sneak past me eh?
your efforts were FUTILE i tell you, because the Welsh are planning another foray across the border!

No doubt i will bring my usual army once they get wind of my cunning plan.

no meet is complete without a horse in attendance.
(Wont be the first time we've had a "horse meet")

Midnitehound

Silver Trader
Jun 8, 2011
AREA 51
no meet is complete without a horse in attendance.
(Wont be the first time we've had a "horse meet")

Oh the Princess would be proud of that one Bucey! By the way your stabling is now gone, no great loss as it was drafty and leaked. What was the point? Polycotton canvas I believe! Looked like it had been installed by an Indian as Prince Philip would say!

I'm at a mates wedding do that weekend so unfortunately won't be able to make it but have fun.

You are going to be missing out on yummy grub from my new gadgets too.

Last edited:

Midnitehound

Silver Trader
Jun 8, 2011
AREA 51
Doh!
Speaking of a leaky canvas thing, didn't you buy it?

Anyway, I'll have to play Ivans Dragons Den here and say "I'm out" i'm afraid.

Some may say it was a wholly rotten investment but I think it is recoverable! ;) It does need waterproofing, yacht varnish should do the trick, should end up free standing, that way I won't need a pole to put it up.

Last edited:

Ivan...

Ex member
Jul 28, 2011
Dartmoor
Hi Everyone.

Newbie on the block here, so looking forward to meeting you all.

See you there.

ATB.

Bill.

Hi Bill, been a little wrapped up in the Ratpack challenge mate, but time waits for no man, so although most attendees are a little shy, they all mean well and are very much looking forward to meeting you too mate, me included.

Just about time to catch my breath, before the next one!

Welcome.

Ivan...

1 shot willie

Tenderfoot
Dec 11, 2012
DEVON
Hi Bill, been a little wrapped up in the Ratpack challenge mate, but time waits for no man, so although most attendees are a little shy, they all mean well and are very much looking forward to meeting you too mate, me included.

Just about time to catch my breath, before the next one!

Welcome.

Ivan...

Hi Ivan.

Thank you for your reply........I was beginning to feel most unloved and neglected :lmao:
Nothing a few hours around the campfire wont cure ;)

Days to do are getting few.

Ivan...

Ex member
Jul 28, 2011
Dartmoor
Hello Peeps! Well hope you are all suitably excited, as the weekend draws ever closer.I am not exactly sure of numbers, but a rough idea is.

Ivan...
9InchNinja
Boycie
Matt Plymouth
1shot willie
BearInThe Woods
A Few more of 9inches mob! (who are top secret even to me!)
A couple of mad hounds
Kaya

And i have heard on the grapevine maybe a couple of unexpected guests!
We shall see.

Anyway, went up to the site yesterday, and everything seems to be in order, a couple of things, the targets for archery are sorted, we may need to chip in for a gas bottle, if we are going to use the field kitchen, and if anybody wants to bring any unwanted gear to sell swop or exchange, bring it along.Group meals we can discuss when we know numbers.

Any last minute questions/directions etc, nows the time to ask.

Ivan...

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE