WRW December meet 19th to 22nd

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Scrumpy

Forager
Mar 18, 2008
Silverstone
www.predatorsport.co.uk
Thanks for the offer Peter, we will be arriving mid day Friday (late Friday more likely...) so a spot of bush tucka would be lovely.
I can bring my shooter if anyone fancys a bit of game Saturday night, after my last effort it's more likely to be veg stew though....:lmao:

MartinK9

Life Member
Dec 4, 2008
Leicestershire
By adding your name to the list you are acknowledging that you have read all of post one and the above.

Karl [Fri Eve Stew]
Alex and family
Mr Slicey
Tank
Andrew059
MartinK9( Fri Eve Stew)
PeterH (Poss Thu or Fri am) [Fri Eve Stew]
TinkyPete
Wandering1 [Fri Eve Stew]

Sasquatch(Saturday morning onwards TCB TBC)
Woodspirits TBC
Andy BB (TBC)
Big Si (TBC)

Andy BB

Apr 19, 2010
Hampshire
By adding your name to the list you are acknowledging that you have read all of post one and the above.

Karl [Fri Eve Stew]
Alex and family
Mr Slicey
Tank
Andrew059
MartinK9( Fri Eve Stew)
TinkyPete

Woodspirits TBC
Andy BB
[Fri Eve Stew]

Big Si (TBC)

Big Si

Dec 27, 2005
nottinghamshire

Karl [Fri Eve Stew]
Alex and family
Mr Slicey
Tank
Andrew059
MartinK9( Fri Eve Stew)
TinkyPete
Woodspirits TBC
Andy BB [Fri Eve Stew]
Big Si (Could I please have some stew on Friday evening, I'd be ever so grateful)

Si

sasquatch

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Jun 15, 2008
Northampton

Karl [Fri Eve Stew]
Alex and family
Mr Slicey
Tank
Andrew059
MartinK9( Fri Eve Stew)
TinkyPete
Sasquatch(Saturday morning onwards)
Woodspirits TBC
Andy BB [Fri Eve Stew]
Big Si (Could I please have some stew on Friday evening, I'd be ever so grateful)

To be confirmed upgraded to takin care of bidness. See you Saturday folks

PeterH

Settler
Oct 29, 2007
Milton Keynes
The advantages of being local.... Turkey and Bacon stew base prepped, now to pick up some bigger pans from scouts in the morning. Come hungry folks :)

Sent from my GT-I8160 using Tapatalk 2

Last edited:

Tank

Aug 10, 2009
Witney, Oxfordshire
Just an update from me

Karl [Fri Eve Stew]
Alex and family
Mr Slicey
Tank - Saturday afternoon (I have to take Noah to see Santa on Saturday morning)
Andrew059
MartinK9( Fri Eve Stew)
TinkyPete
Woodspirits TBC
Andy BB [Fri Eve Stew]

Big Si

Dec 27, 2005
nottinghamshire
Sorry chaps, I've got to pull out as I've a few issues I need to resolve and this is the only weekend before Xmas I have to do it. BUGGER!

Just an update from me

Karl [Fri Eve Stew]
Alex and family
Mr Slicey
Tank - Saturday afternoon (I have to take Noah to see Santa on Saturday morning)
Andrew059
MartinK9( Fri Eve Stew)
TinkyPete
Woodspirits TBC
Andy BB [Fri Eve Stew)

Si

TinkyPete

Sep 4, 2009
uk mainly in the Midlands though
Sorry chaps, I've got to pull out

Just an update from me

Karl [Fri Eve Stew]
Alex and family
Mr Slicey
Andrew059
MartinK9( Fri Eve Stew)
Woodspirits TBC
Andy BB [Fri Eve Stew)

My car has decided to break down on the way up home and I am not able to get it fixed till Tuesday so unfortunately I am out as well. Was looking forward to catching up with everyone but the car fairies have put a spanner in the works. Hope to meet up with you all soon in the new year.

PeterH

Settler
Oct 29, 2007
Milton Keynes
The track entrance is very muddy, just spent two hours there so you might want to park on roadside:)

wandering1

Nomad
Aug 21, 2014
Staffordshire
The track entrance is very muddy, just spent two hours there so you might want to park on roadside:)

Thanks for the warning don't be too surprised. If I walk up and ask for a hand with the trolley
With any luck I'll be arriving about 6pm uugghh

sasquatch

Jun 15, 2008
Northampton

Balls! I'm going in heavy tomorrow. Is it not worth risking bad? Don't fancy 2 trips the whole length, I plan on relaxing. I'm even bringing a chair for a change!

Pete, merry Christmas, hope the car is sorted easy enough, you're overdue for a visit down this way...

MartinK9

Life Member
Dec 4, 2008
Leicestershire
Cracking Meet once again.

Many thanks to PeterH for providing and cooking a fantastic stew.:)

A good test of our winter set ups as well.

Thanks one and all.

sasquatch

Jun 15, 2008
Northampton
Home early, decided to get my final push started so I can relax Wednesday. Thanks to all for another great meet and Merry Christmas. I enjoyed the surprise visit Lee, come back again in the new year...

PeterH

Settler
Oct 29, 2007
Milton Keynes
As the night drew in and everyone else was huddled around multi-farious stoves made of everything from old fire extinguisher to space-age tin foil, in their many and varied lavvus and tarp tents (Off stage left: for the xxth time, it's not a tarp tent) being all stoic (and too lazy to carry the helsport stove in when I had a zeroF dossbag) I had just some tea lights for company to keep the condensation at bay.

a6205205e1502725c9e824fb059e427b.jpg

Well I thought that but on the photos it seems the White Rose sprites were taking advantage of the shelter as well........

7a8aa65ddfe80f85766d0f8a94eddf1d.jpg

Sent mainly by pure luck using Tapatalk

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE