Suffolk Bushcraft 2 Night Meet 6th to 10th May 2016

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

crosslandkelly

A somewhat settled
Jun 9, 2009
North West London
You'll be fine then, We have a longdrop toilet in a shed at the site, not pretty, but better than a catscratch. :) There is a semi permanent shelter that we all use as well, but you can your own thing if you prefer. There is another lady going as well, Amy has been there before. You may well recognise some people from the Moot too.

May 4, 2016
colchester
Hi Guys

I am new to this site and bushcraft I am looking for local areas and like minded people to go out and enjoy the wild of the woods and was wondering would it be possible to pop by on one of your meets and say hello or if there is some one I have to contact directly?

rabbitrex

Nov 1, 2011
Norfolk
1. Big Stu & Ruby - Fri & Sat. tent
2. Glen, Kai & Jaron.
3. Trev - Fri & Sat, Tent
4. Amy
5. Jake Fri & Sat Tarp
6. Bryony, Eddie (12), Xander (9), Echo (dog) and Velvet(dog) - Fri and Sat, Tent

Let's do this, sounds good.
Please let me know where to go, we're likely to arrive around 5.30pm. Is that ok?

ESL Jake

Sep 22, 2015
Bures,Essex
Hi Guys

I am new to this site and bushcraft I am looking for local areas and like minded people to go out and enjoy the wild of the woods and was wondering would it be possible to pop by on one of your meets and say hello or if there is some one I have to contact directly?

Just let us know on here because the woods are hard to find, then someone can come and guide you in,Saturdays would be best.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE