Dartmoor and Dartmoor bushcraft meet

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Karl82

Oct 15, 2010
Leicester
after NW meet we spent a week in Dartmoor then went to the Dartmoor Bushcraft Meet

in national forest near fernworthy reservoir

out on the north moor heading for foggintor quarries

clive looking alittle tyred

foggintor quarries

pancake breakfast

veiw back to foggintor quarries

next we went to Swellor Quarries

the veiw from Kings Tor

we liked ground dwelling so much we went back to the national forest near Fernworthy Reservoir to refersh ourselves befor the Dartmoor bushcraft meet at Ivan's

We stoped off at endicotts army surplus in Exeter on the way to the bushcraft meet and had a chat with the guys and bought some new toys they make a great cupa
thanks to Kev for the great service.( we have no affiliation just happy customers)

off to the meet thanks to all that attended for making us feel so welcome a special thanks to Ivan

yet another great trip

Hugo

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Nov 29, 2009
Lost in the woods
Looks great to me thanks for sharing.
Dartmoor is a great place to explore, I've been there plenty of times.

dave53

On a new journey
Jan 30, 2010
wales
hi karl clive looked tired in that photo glad you enjoyed ivans place hope to meet you both again soon regards dave:lmao:

Ivan...

Ex member
Jul 28, 2011
Dartmoor
Hey you two ! sorry this thread slipped under my radar, apologies for having 40 winks when you left , so didnt get chance to say cheers, thanks for coming nice finish to a great trip i hope , brill photos brought back some memories of places i have not been to for years.
Anyway it was a pleasure to meet you both, and next time you fancy a few days on Dartmoor , you both are welcome anytime , even if it were to use it as a base , on me chaps , see you again .

atb Ivan...

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE