Bushcraft Instructors wanted Sussex

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Wayne

Mod
Mod
Dec 7, 2003
West Sussex
www.forestknights.co.uk
Hi.

Forest Knights is growing each year with our reputation for delivering top quality bushcraft and greenwood working courses.

We focus on small group bespoke courses teaching the full range of Bushcraft activities to young folk and old alike. We never turn a client away regardless of their physical or mental health challenges. It's my teams responsibility to ensure all people have access to the great outdoors and get the very best instruction possible.

Forest Knights also run expeditions to Finland and soon we will be adding Latvia Romania to our regular overseas portfolio.

I am looking for a number of highly motivated people to join the team as freelance instructors.

You will be paid according to skills and experience and will be given the opportunity to develop your skills and receive regular mentoring.

You must have a sense of humour, strong work ethic and be client centred.

Please post if your interested in joining the team.

We will be hosting a number of weekends for folk to come and meet the team etc.

Macaroon

A bemused & bewildered
Jan 5, 2013
SE Wales
I've been watching this in the expectation of a healthy interest, I know it's holiday time but I'm surprised there've been no replies.

I took full advantage of just such opportunities a number of times when I was younger and had the time of my life through them, they shaped much of my future in a very beneficial way; I hope you find the right people :)

Reactions: abilou and Wayne

Wayne

Mod
Mod
Dec 7, 2003
West Sussex
www.forestknights.co.uk
I’m a little surprised that I haven’t had any response on here.

I get a lot of CVs and requests for employment.

It’s a good opportunity to work and develop your skills in Bushcraft and related skills building experience.

I’m looking for instructors and trainees throughout the Southeast. Mainly Hampshire, West and East Sussex also Surrey.

We have several sites and are expanding our course portfolio and locations across these areas so if your interested in a career teaching bushcraft this is a good starting point.

Nice65

Brilliant!
Apr 16, 2009
W.Sussex
I’m a little surprised that I haven’t had any response on here.

I get a lot of CVs and requests for employment.

It’s a good opportunity to work and develop your skills in Bushcraft and related skills building experience.

I’m looking for instructors and trainees throughout the Southeast. Mainly Hampshire, West and East Sussex also Surrey.

We have several sites and are expanding our course portfolio and locations across these areas so if your interested in a career teaching bushcraft this is a good starting point.

I'm surprised too, I assumed you'd be fielding various PMs. I'm only down the road and could offer a hand. I'm not truly skilled at most bushcraft things though, but have had many years in the woods and up trees as part of my work and consider it my natural environment.

Wayne

Mod
Mod
Dec 7, 2003
West Sussex
www.forestknights.co.uk
To answer a couple of questions.

Firstly I am looking for a bank of bushcrafters that can work with us to meet demand.

You do not need a formal Bushcraft Instructor or Forest schools level 3 qualification to work with us. A positive attitude and a willingness to learn is far more important.

Ideally you will have an enhanced DBS check and an outdoor first aid qualification.

If you don’t have the first aid certificate I can train you.

I am keen that people seek knowledge and learning is a life long journey.

If Forest knights can help you reach your Bushcraft goals then we will do our utmost to facilitate them.

We will a holding a couple of leaders weekends in West Sussex for those wishing to join the team to come along and get stuck in.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE