Dartmoor 5 ! The Wrap Up Warm Tour !

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

jonajuna

Banned
Jul 12, 2008
s
Oh my :(

New injectors and boost pipe on turbo, plus feed pipes, filter and I've asked for clean of the exhaust manifold and egr as it's all off anyway.... £1100 :( only £200 of that is labour.... The injectors are over 600 alone :'(

Sent via tapatalk from my shiny sgs2

jonajuna

Banned
Jul 12, 2008
s
At least you'll see me arriving.... Just look for the smoke signal from over the hill......

jonajuna

Banned
Jul 12, 2008
s
Eeeek emergency! Am meant to be lending Rich (friend coming with me) my 2man tunnel tent..... But I can't find the poles! Does anyone have a spare they can let him use for Friday and Saturday nights please?

If not, will have to suspend from from tree's somehow I guess

LRforestschool

Forager
Jun 27, 2011
West Devon
If Ivan is supplying one for me then Rich could have mine - if that will help, or I can have mine and Rich could have Ivan's.....well you get the point. But I won't be there until after dark which might be a down-sdie to this plan.. I will bring mine anyway just in case it is needed, unless you tell me otherwise on here.

jonajuna

Banned
Jul 12, 2008
s
Thanks Lucy, that's great of you :) The dark isn't a worry. Don't know the plan for your arrival, but will come to you when you get there and grab the tent off you and anything else you need a hand with :)

LRforestschool

Forager
Jun 27, 2011
West Devon
Should be landing around 2pm Friday afternoon. It's up to you, but was thinking the lichfield has a bit more room, and you can sit up in it, which Rich may like, more than crawling around on the floor :) lol

Better option then as there is time in daylight for Rich to set up - whichever of your tents he chooses. Won't bring mine then - or will chuck it in the car just in case you don't make it for some reason, but not walk it in..

jonajuna

Banned
Jul 12, 2008
s
Got to love this band of merry souls! Went from no tent to 2 tents in the space of 5 minutes.

Please don't be offended Lucy but I will take up Adams offer as daylight pitching is easier ;) the offer of portering for you remains :)

So yes please Adam, the 2man is fine, only for Richard as I am hammocking! Eeeek lol. Please leave by your car (I'm assuming you'll be there before us? (about 3pm Friday)) and we'll bring in :)

jonajuna

Banned
Jul 12, 2008
s
Again lol!

I'm sure he would appreciate the extra room but oooo the extra weight! Lol

The 2man would be great I'm sure (and infinitely better than that I can offer!)

jonajuna

Banned
Jul 12, 2008
s
Re getting ready, went to nikwax my brown boots....

Shame the wax is black and I didn't check before squirtting all over one of them!

Ah well, now have designer antique brown ones!

jonajuna

Banned
Jul 12, 2008
s
Nah, not that hairy.... Balding in fact... Still a hairy biker though who's roughed it all over Europe and oz in his yoof

Though, not dartmoor in January! ;)

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE