Dartmoor 4 " Return Of Te Wood Smoke "...

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Wild Thing

Native
Jan 2, 2009
Torquay, Devon
Ivan

I've let Mandimoo know, but I won't be able to make it due to a flare up of my wifes ongoing medical condition.

I even had my bags packed and everything.

See you soon and I will make it to a meet up soon.

Phill

Ivan...

Ex member
Jul 28, 2011
Dartmoor
Oh Bottoms ! Sorry to hear that Rick , i was going to ask you to lend me a fiver as well ! You know where we are if things change mate , give us a shout when you can..

Phill, sorry to hear of your ongoing situation, hope things improve soon , there will be other times , and if you and your son, find a space that suits , just pm me and you can come and stay ...

Ivan...

Wild Thing

Native
Jan 2, 2009
Torquay, Devon
Thanks Ivan

That really means a lot.

Dave, I think Mandy is going to contact you via Ivan as she has his phone number.

Sorry to let people down, was looking forward to it. Have a few beers for me.

zeBarOOn

Forager
Mar 22, 2010
Southampton
www.shroos.com
Booyah! So, I haven't checked this thread since i said I'd be attending and can't believe it's 12 pages already...!
This is epic. And the meet hasn't even happened yet!

Me & my mate Chris will be ground dwelling if that's alright. We're trying to leave around 2pm so you'll see us around 6ish.

Also I kinda missed the part where food stuffs were being delegated. I'm fine to bring stuff, just let me know. Looking at the list, I don't know what's left apart from beer....

See you all in a few days - Shame you can't be there Savagewolf/Rich, catch up with you another time.

skate

Nomad
Apr 13, 2010
East Devon
I would like to remind people to bring their chairs for round the camp fire. Last time we were a couple short. Weather forecast is looking good which may mean cold nights! Sorry you can't make it Rich, theres always next time.

dave53

On a new journey
Jan 30, 2010
wales
hi lucy regards dave:lmao:
mandy pm me please
hi ivan should be leaving here at 1 on friday
hi adam regards all :You_Rock_

Savagewolfrm

Nomad
Oct 29, 2008
North Devon
Hi guys well like I said sorry can't make it......................not until Saturday ye ha
Sorted out a few things and should be down nice and early for tea so will still bring the wine and marshmallows etc
Can't wait was on a downer now back to being mr cockney
See you all Saturday yeeee haaaa

The Big Lebowski

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Aug 11, 2010
Sunny Wales!
Hi guys well like I said sorry can't make it......................not until Saturday ye ha
Sorted out a few things and should be down nice and early for tea so will still bring the wine and marshmallows etc
Can't wait was on a downer now back to being mr cockney
See you all Saturday yeeee haaaa

Most awesome :)

I'll pack your fave chilli sauce now!

LRforestschool

Forager
Jun 27, 2011
West Devon
Excellent news wolf....but absinthe maybe not good news for some!

Hens have layed, tomatoes have grown, pig sticks are in the freezer and climbed the apple tree today to get the best cooking apples for Adam (much to the amusement of staff and pupils). So it is a yes to everything on my food list that was a bit TBC.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE