Dartmoor 4 " Return Of Te Wood Smoke "...

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Ivan...

Ex member
Jul 28, 2011
Dartmoor
Crikey some issues being discussed on here while i am up the woods ! I second the uncomplicated arrival of your first, Deaner666 ( sorry pal left a 6 off your name on the other thread ) anyway orange reception is sporadic to say the least , but some other networks are very good .
I t would be good to meet you so if the oppurtunity arises come on up !

Could to with some help from the Savage, and company , letting that work thing get in the way , i dont know !!

kard133

Mar 20, 2010
Bath
I can make it on the Saturday and Sunday, if anyone is interested in having a play with some choppers, I can bring along a Condor Golok, A Gerber BG Parang, a Condor Kukri, ESEE Junglas, and maybe the Condor Parang and Thai Enep if my budget this month ( and Heinnies stock levels) permit for testing and fondling purposes. if your all still sober enough, I will have a basic first aid kit but I have no training, so be warned :)
Ivan, I still have that Forces 25 pack if your interested?

Savagewolfrm

Nomad
Oct 29, 2008
North Devon
Are we all getting our choppers out...? I have granfors forest axe plus a simple machete sharp as hell just wondering if Kard133 has enough room to carry all that metal lol I'm thinking Jason Vorhees camp crystal lake lol

The Big Lebowski

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Aug 11, 2010
Sunny Wales!
Ooo.... A chop off.

Best I be bringing this then :naughty:

35k5snm.jpg

kard133

Mar 20, 2010
Bath
If I leave out the food, water, sleeping bag, dry clothes and shelter, I should just about be able to manage :)
I would be interested in handling a GB small forest axe if any one is bringing one?

dave53

On a new journey
Jan 30, 2010
wales
hi lucy theres enough of us hangers to sort you out to get the best hang for yourself have you got the hammock and tarp yet?
on another note if lucy bringing sausages i will bring the bacon and blackpudding someone will have to bring the eggs can't travel with them so lets make a list of who is bringing what regards dave
dave=bacon +blackpudding

dave53

On a new journey
Jan 30, 2010
wales
thats i nice subtle hint lucy but adams right I've got a tenth wonder hammock as my spare in case i am out and fancy a hang and is all you need + a cheap 3x3 tarp I've got a nice roll mat if you need it regards dave

dave53

On a new journey
Jan 30, 2010
wales
and mandy al and i can always pick you up if needle cos were passing as well regards dave:lmao:

LRforestschool

Forager
Jun 27, 2011
West Devon
hi lucy theres enough of us hangers to sort you out to get the best hang for yourself have you got the hammock and tarp yet?
on another note if lucy bringing sausages i will bring the bacon and blackpudding someone will have to bring the eggs can't travel with them so lets make a list of who is bringing what regards dave
dave=bacon +blackpudding

I can bring some eggs as well if you like from our own chickens at the nursery, how many do you reckon?

LRforestschool

Forager
Jun 27, 2011
West Devon
dave=bacon +blackpudding

and reference the kit, I don't have anything yet - I realise that it best to buy nothing until taking lots of advice from you guys and getting hands on with some kit and seeing what suits.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE