Dartmoor 4 " Return Of Te Wood Smoke "...

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

The Big Lebowski

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Aug 11, 2010
Sunny Wales!
Feel free to have an hour in mine Lucy, read a book or something in the daytime... That go's for anyone else that's never tried 'swinging' :rolleyes:

I can all but guarantee once you have tried a hammock, there's no going back!

jonajuna

Banned
Jul 12, 2008
s
hiya, confused as to the group meal/breakfast arrangements..... are we doing a an evening group meal like the pit oven of yesteryear or are people looking at doing all meals together? i really struggle with sorting bits for such things, happy to bung some cash into an evening meal so i am not a complete antisocial git and will of course have the obligatory bottle of Jose (plus beer), but other than that, does anyone mind if i dont join in with group cookups? i worked a 24 hour shift pattern for nearly 20 years and lost all sense of mealtimes so have become one of those that eats when im hungry...... it would do my head in to either wait for mealtime or be presented with a big plate when i am in a non-appitite part of my day and there are no patterns to that. i can go all day not eating and then cram at 10pm, or eat at lunch and not til bed or indeed eat pretty non stop. today i had sunday lunch at 1pm, didnt eat much of it (my mother in law is used to me).... ate more at 3 and then six and currently stuffing my face again, but yesterday i ate a sandwhich at 2pm and nothing else... i have no idea about tomorrow.... the only thing i do know re my eating, is tuesday is dominoes day (two for tuesday) lol.

sorry, as ivan and adam will vouch.... im an odd one but not a bad one :p

The Big Lebowski

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Aug 11, 2010
Sunny Wales!
Hammock £40-50, Under-quilt (you'll need one) £60

Some people are quite happy with a thermal mat to keep their back warm, so you will need a double layer (to put the mat inside).

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE