Dartmoor 4 " Return Of Te Wood Smoke "...

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Ivan...

Ex member
Jul 28, 2011
Dartmoor
Right Rick , time to come clean you are Neg Dupree, there that will teach you to diss my culinary , woodland skills , if the insults continue your time on the interweb will be limited sir....

Ivan...

Ex member
Jul 28, 2011
Dartmoor
You sir are a cad and a bounder of the highest order , and by way of punishment you are to be The BIG Lebowskis , kitchen porter , and if you are very good you maybe allowed to prep some veg, you woodland pot washer you !!

by the way would you mind making me a bracelet, thanks ..

Ivan..

Ivan...

Ex member
Jul 28, 2011
Dartmoor
No, two tone green and not as bulky , one for special occasions, and that is the last on the matter.

your best attention at all times .

Ivan...

Hi Ivan
... the dangers of pratting around when there are fires and sharps around.

I can do that. I nearly did it last time, but that was due to some nasty cockney forcing absinthe down my neck :p.

I don't really need to say it, but I'll be there...heck...I'm part of the scenery (even if it is the slightly annoying part).
I will also see what goodies I can knock up, for handouts.

Adam

MandiMoo

Need to contact Admin...
Sep 6, 2011
Torquay
I've managed to get online, i'd love to come please, but i'm gonna need aknight in shining armour to come get me, i will be attending without dusty this time, so its just me (you have been warned)

Does anyone want me to bring a stew or has TBL got it all sewn up?

see you then i hope xxxx

dave53

On a new journey
Jan 30, 2010
wales
hi all and ivan will make it if i can its my youngests weekend but i will try and change it if i can hope to see you all soon have you cut the grass on the old site yet ? regards dave:lmao::You_Rock_ps and yes the big labowski will be riding shotgun

jonajuna

Banned
Jul 12, 2008
s
Hi Jon , will be great to see you again, i dont think we have to worry about Cory , he is more responsible than you !
i take it you wont be bringing the Billy Smarts big top , and have sensibly aquired something a little lighter, or to we need to reserve a landing strip for you ?

Cory is yet to decide, think he is of the age he is getting bored of his old man, i did offer him to bring a friend... we will see

no big tent, if its just me (and cory) then tarp and bivvy wil be the order fo the day, if his mate comes, ill bring the little tent and i'll taro and they can have that.

and it aint that big, 4m diameter for a family tent is quite tiny :)

bhofmann

Forager
Dec 18, 2009
Exmouth, Devon, England, UK
I seem doomed never to meet you wonderful people again! :(

My wife is spending that weekend with her brothers so I've got to take care of our two kids. I'm bummed; I was really hoping I could make this one. :( :( :(

Ivan...

Ex member
Jul 28, 2011
Dartmoor
Hi Bernie , thats a shame , another time i am sure , hope you and your lot are well,
best wishes Ivan...

Dave53, I wiil cut the grass at the top site , as we may use that , or even both depending on weather and how wet the ground is , good job its not this weekend , as the remnants of hurricane Katia is making it a bit blowey and wet , i went up there yesterday and had to put pebbles in my pocket so as not to blow away !
I may even experiment with a different part of the wood , we will see , if any one has any free time and wants to come and help beforehand , clearing ,sorting out firewood, erecting tarps etc it would be appreciated . Not that important as Adam usually comes down a few days before a meet to help (star), just if anybody was at a loose end and fancied a few nights in the woods .

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE