Dartmoor 4 " Return Of Te Wood Smoke "...

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

LRforestschool

Forager
Jun 27, 2011
West Devon
Hi Bernie , thats a shame , another time i am sure , hope you and your lot are well,
best wishes Ivan...

Dave53, I wiil cut the grass at the top site , as we may use that , or even both depending on weather and how wet the ground is , good job its not this weekend , as the remnants of hurricane Katia is making it a bit blowey and wet , i went up there yesterday and had to put pebbles in my pocket so as not to blow away !
I may even experiment with a different part of the wood , we will see , if any one has any free time and wants to come and help beforehand , clearing ,sorting out firewood, erecting tarps etc it would be appreciated . Not that important as Adam usually comes down a few days before a meet to help (star), just if anybody was at a loose end and fancied a few nights in the woods .

I am seeing if I can get a day off at the end of the week.

The Big Lebowski

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Aug 11, 2010
Sunny Wales!
Maybe grab some stuff for brekkie.... :)

A snorker in a roll always go's down well with a fuzzy head LoL!

How's about we all bring two packs of something?

TBL-Bacon

Last edited:

Ivan...

Ex member
Jul 28, 2011
Dartmoor
Hey LF, if you get some time before the meet text me , you know where i will be , what i have planned all the company and support would be very much appreciated , just bring some beer !!
Ivan..

LRforestschool

Forager
Jun 27, 2011
West Devon
I will see if I can find something yummy for breakfast to make it a bit special and I reckon anyone who contributes main meal stuff doesn't have to bring breakfast stuff. So I will do lots of extra. What on earth is a snorker? Got to be careful with you guys, it could mean anything!

LRforestschool

Forager
Jun 27, 2011
West Devon
I'd love to progress to a hammock when I've finally got the hang of what is the best set-up. Probably best to just ask those who know to sort out what I need and help me to rig it up properly. Tents have their up side but feel awfully stuffy.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE