Dartmoor 3 "This time its personal"...

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Ivan...

Ex member
Jul 28, 2011
Dartmoor
Hello everybody, i am pleased to announce a meet at my place, from Friday 2nd September - Sunday 4th September, hopefully old and new faces will be able to attend.

cost £10.00 per person for the weekend children under 18 free.

Most of you know the the score any questions feel free to ask.

Atb Ivan... (i am back !)

Savagewolfrm

Nomad
Oct 29, 2008
North Devon
er let me see now.... naaa thanks all the same but will pass... Not... Try keeping me away. Will definatley be up for that will be great seeing some faces again and Bloomin brilliant (cant swear here) that the BIG MAN is back and kicking bottom lol

Savagewolfrm

Nomad
Oct 29, 2008
North Devon
Have to agree with you Adam, i would have thought Ivan would have been inundated by now, means more alcohol for us though...bring on the Absinthe lol

Wild Thing

Native
Jan 2, 2009
Torquay, Devon
OH NO

I was looking forward to meeting some of the guys, but can't make this one. My wife has an operation a few days before this meet and I don't think she will be happy with me if I go off to the woods for a few days while she's recovering.

Ho hum, maybe next time.

Phill

dave53

On a new journey
Jan 30, 2010
wales
hi ivan nice to see you back can't keep a good man down if i can make it i will be there gotta check a few dates first regards dave:lmao::welcome1:

jonajuna

Banned
Jul 12, 2008
s
woot! glad you are back in circulation matey :D

will do my best, its the end of my leave from work so may have to dedicate to the kin, or maybe they will come? hard to know as the first weekend of them being back at school, i will be running around in prep for a couple of parties im doing sound/lighting for over the weekends following this and it may clash with the beginnings of my ham radio training....

but as its you, i will be doing my best to get there :)

glad its on the up for you

and thanks wotsit for facebook, been off the forum grid for a while and its only due to BrandiMandi posting over there that i knew this was on :)

fingers crossed will be seeing you then :)

woot! woot! and woot! again :D

jonajuna

Banned
Jul 12, 2008
s
lol. havent got the time to get any pyrotechnicals sorted this time im afriad as well as needing to watch pennies with upcoming holidays and trying to save a little for my newest flight of fancy (ham)

if able, it will likely only be me, though son of ajuna might be able to drag himself away from the laptop/ps3/sky :p

dave53

On a new journey
Jan 30, 2010
wales
hi ivan I've spoken to the big labowski aka al and we are coming to your meet we don't know whether it will be friday or saturday so keep my little space for me
is badger and fox going ?let me know see you soon regards dave

lol. havent got the time to get any pyrotechnicals sorted this time im afriad as well as needing to watch pennies with upcoming holidays and trying to save a little for my newest flight of fancy (ham)

if able, it will likely only be me, though son of ajuna might be able to drag himself away from the laptop/ps3/sky :p

I got the pyro covered...
13082011938.jpg

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE