Crusader Cup Lids

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

warthog1981

Native
Jun 3, 2004
Fife
Hey Russ, - that sheet is looking pretty small from this end!

Did you have any plans for Christmas?

:D

Red

No I havent made plans for Christmas ? im off for 3 weeks from the 15th December :rolleyes:
Ive got a busy week ahead with exams at my work so im running way behind at making lids :eek: so I apologise for taking so long they will be made :D
At present I have enough for 47 lids :rolleyes:

cheers russ

Toadflax

Native
Mar 26, 2007
Oxfordshire
I hope you will make sure that you charge us a price that rewards you properly for all the effort that you are putting into this. Please don't sell yourself short.

Geoff

gorilla

Settler
Jun 8, 2007
merseyside, england
i've put together a list of everyone who has expressed an interest in the order they posted on the thread - if people no longer are interested then they can edit the list.
Fin
Eds
Clem
Chainsaw
bushman762
British Red (3)
Dougster
dgcalvert
basha
gorilla
SCOMAN
rik_uk3 (2)
MikeE
AndyW
Steve27752
spamel
dean4442
Corso
Spacemonkey (4)
Wigate
Treeclipper
andy_e
Zammo
rat pac
i have included the members who have ordered more than one, but if lids are limited per person, then obviously this can be changed. the list is up to 30 atm
hope this is ok with everyone

gorilla

Settler
Jun 8, 2007
merseyside, england
Fin
Eds
Clem
Chainsaw
bushman762
British Red x 3
Dougster
dgcalvert
basha
gorilla x 2
SCOMAN
rik_uk3 x 2
MikeE
AndyW
Steve27752
spamel
dean4442
Corso
Spacemonkey x 4
Wigate
Treeclipper
andy_e
Zammo
rat pac
if all is well, i would now like 2 - i have updated the list, which should be 40 with the Pms received

warthog1981

Native
Jun 3, 2004
Fife
just a wee update sorry for taking so long :D ive got 30 shaped ready for fitting off there D rings
ill finnish shapping the others and fit them all in a oner :D ill have them done for Tuesday

Kepis

Bushcrafter through and through
Jul 17, 2005
Sussex
Bugger missed this thread completely, shame would have liked one of them there lids, he says hoping he can get his name added to the list?:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

S

Selous

Hi Russ, I've just come upon this thread. I can see you've got your hands (and order book) full. If there is a possibility that there might be a bit of metal left for yet another lid, I'd like one too, please. Looks excellent.

Thanks.

Richard

warthog1981

Native
Jun 3, 2004
Fife
if every one on the list can pm me there adress please :rolleyes: there all finnished its been a long day :D ill get them in the post on Tuesday
I might just have a couple going spare :eek:

cheers Russ

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE