Crusader cup lids FS.

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

launditch1

Maker Plus and Trader
Nov 17, 2008
Eceni county.
I think just an extra bit at one side for a gripper to be able to grab it, not a deep ege all the way around. Inch wide and inch long-ish? I reckon such a thing may just manage a couple of bacon slices, or sausages, or an egg. I was thinking bacon/sausage/egg sarnie for breakfast. Upon reflection, that may mean quite a bit of wasted metal. Do you think it may be a worthwhile project to try? If not, I shan't cry as it was just a sort of wish.

Nigel.

Sounds ok to me.It would make an interesting kidney shaped egg!Certainly wouldnt be a problem..:)

DFCA

Nomad
Aug 11, 2009
Monmouthshire
Hi again,

Sent another pm as I am still up for a stainless lid.
I cant see why you wouldnt be able to reply now - so will await a pm - hopefully :)

ATB
Dave

launditch1

Maker Plus and Trader
Nov 17, 2008
Eceni county.
Thanks for the feedback people.Its nice to hear!

And to all who have ordered the stainless steel lids im getting there..they will be going out very soon.Thank you for your patience.

myotis

Apr 28, 2008
Somerset, UK.
Thanks for the feedback people.Its nice to hear!

And to all who have ordered the stainless steel lids im getting there..they will be going out very soon.Thank you for your patience.

Thanks for the update, I'm getting excited about it coming now. How sad is that :-(

Graham

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE