Couple of hand carved belts

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Dreadhead

Bushcrafter through and through
Made these two belts this week on commission, both for fellas in the states.

First up is a 2" belt. It was to have a very specific lightning bolt and crow design ( I think they are a band logo ) carved. He also wanted me to design a custom dire wolf on it too, as well as some knotwork somewhere. He already had a buckle for it, so just wanted the leather part to go on. I added a buckle of my own for one of the pictures so it looked a bit more complete.

HalfGoat Direwolf belt 2 by Hamish Odinson, on Flickr

HalfGoat Direwolf belt 1 by Hamish Odinson, on Flickr

Next up was to have two custom nordic beasts designed by me, a valknut, and KYLLO in runes. Had to be black with tan carvings. (sorry for pictures, I have a nightmare photographing black it always looks blue!)

HalfGoat Black Urnes belt 1 by Hamish Odinson, on Flickr

HalfGoat Black Urnes belt 2 by Hamish Odinson, on Flickr

HalfGoat Black Urnes belt 3 by Hamish Odinson, on Flickr

Thanks for looking :)

Goatboy

Jan 31, 2005
Scotland
Cracking stuff, though I have a preference for brown leather those black and tan (haven't had a pint of that in yonks :eek: ) pictures really catch the eye. Customers will be totally made up with those. Stunning work.

DocG

Dec 20, 2013
Moray
Wonderful work, like all your stuff, it seems. (I'm just starting out making belts for my family and these are inspiring.)

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE