country code

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

jackcbr

Native
Sep 25, 2008
Gatwick, UK
www.pickleimages.co.uk
Thanks for the information, very "interesting" wrong word but I hope you get the idea. I had guessed at the market price for the animal but not the breeding price and associated costs. Would be great to not have to keep my dog on a lead all the time but alas she is far too stupid with an over-ruling prey drive.

can't blame the dog, it's only doing what it is genetically programmed to do. But you can't reason with a dog.

But on a lighter note, it's good these codes come back to the surface every now and then.

thanks for sharing.

Bushwhacker

Banned
Jun 26, 2008
Dorset
After it gets mentioned on here, it only went and happened at the weekend on the farm next to me.
Three ewes and a ram, killed by dogs. Lot of money down the pan there, not to mention some very upset people.

Niels

Mar 28, 2011
Netherlands
After it gets mentioned on here, it only went and happened at the weekend on the farm next to me.
Three ewes and a ram, killed by dogs. Lot of money down the pan there, not to mention some very upset people.

Were the dogs owned by someone? Or were they feral dogs?

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE