Cornwall RV 2010

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Sainty

Nomad
Jan 19, 2009
St Austell
OMG!!! What a fantastic weekend, great company, great location (as ever) and not spoiled in the least by the weather.

Huge thanks to all involved and to everyone for making this such a brilliant weekend. Looking forward to next year's all the more now.

Martin

Basha72

Tenderfoot
Jul 13, 2006
Torbay
OMG!!! What a fantastic weekend, great company, great location (as ever) and not spoiled in the least by the weather.

Huge thanks to all involved and to everyone for making this such a brilliant weekend. Looking forward to next year's all the more now.

Martin

Glad it all went well, I was looking forward to going, then on the thursday we had some unexpected deductions to our money due to the car going for MOT.

Just took the kids in our woods for a bit of den making while we had a gap in the rain

Next year should be there.

Basha

fergus77

Tenderfoot
Mar 5, 2006
Portreath, Cornwall
This was my first and defo not the last RV i'll be on, had a wicked time and my daughter loved the kids fire making, easter egg hunt and bread making. We all had a ball and the weather certainly didn't dampen our spirits.

Big thanks to all involved and we'll see you at it again next year

harryhawk

Forager
Feb 6, 2009
Devon
Ben and I had a great time......Must take more sun-block next year ;0):lmao:
Thanks to Spanner, Mark and crew for a great weekend.:thankyou:
Brother-in-Law and his cousin came down in their big blue bus and "Glam-ped" it. (Softies) But loved it and were made to feel very welcome.
Neil and Leon, thank you for the company, cheers.
NaturalBushcraft & Cornish contingent . Nice to meet up with you guys and experience Justin's finger of power!:Wow:
Mix in a certain Mr Budd and the party always degenerates!!!!!! Thanks Dave.:angel:
Duncan (FYGT), thank you, top bloke and my what a big rod that man's got!:rofl:
Everyone else (too many to mention) that made it a great weekend......Thank you too.:notworthy
Yours Harry, 2010 Sth West area Tomahawk Axe throwing Champion. Hehe
Sorry for the heckler Steve M:pokenest:

Last edited:

leon-1

As mentioned by HarryHawk, big thank you to all those that organised this one. Good to see Spanner and the boys again. Nice to see Harry and Ben again, as it was to see Justin, Lorna, Jon, Janie, Mark, Dave, Tristan, Duncan, Simon and all the other regulars.

Once again to the guys from Footsteps and long may it continue:)

was a good Do and differnt from last year More rain :rolleyes: i hadnt booked to do anything and wanted to do a lot of Carving ..... but a Migraine for 2 days in the wet n cold kinda knocked the edge of that :( was still nice to slope round and chat
I got forced to take a bag of wood off cut of some strange bloke free to make handles and scales out of :D

Ben abd Evette came down with me and i hope i havent put them off Moots etc :eek: they dont eat much :lmao: and ben moved into Tristons Forge for the weekend

Oh and it was nice to see Neil Turn in at 7 pm sunday night as he said he would ............ Not :beerchug:

Temps where a little low at 4 deg at night and 6-8 in the day 10 on monday :rolleyes: plus the wind and wet

ATB

Duncan

harryhawk

Forager
Feb 6, 2009
Devon
I got forced to take a bag of wood off cut of some strange bloke free to make handles and scales out of :D
Hope you're feeling better buddy:goodluck:
You can always use the off-cuts as fuel in your HOBO Duncan:):campfire:
Thanks again for the blank, I'm working 84hrs out of 168 this week!:eek:
I somehow don't think I'll get chance to handle it for a fortnight. :(

Bazzworx

Mar 5, 2009
North Wilts
Brilliant weekend! It was our first one, everyone was really welcoming.
Many thanks to Duncan for suggesting it to us and for giving us a lift.

Definatly be going back next year.

SMARTY

Nomad
May 4, 2005
UAE
www.survivalwisdom.com
Would have been nice to see you there, but obviously you are doing different things at the mo, maybe see you later in the year if your over.
Leon I will be at the Gathering with the Wisdom crew. R U & Neil going?. I thought it best not to do RV 2010 but will definately go to future events (providing the prices dont go up!!! LOL)

Last edited:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE