Cornwall RV 2010

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Sainty

Nomad
Jan 19, 2009
St Austell
Time for an update on the organisation for the Cornwall RV this year.

The details are to be found at the Footsteps website. Clicky.

To ensure that you are not disappointed, it is vital that members of BCUK email mark@footstepsofdiscovery.co.uk and register your interest. The event is limited and was very well attended last year. :)

Some of the highlights of this year's RV will be:

Wild food walks
Knife making
Bow making
Blacksmith's forge
Leather craft
Spoon making
Field target rifle shooting
Archery

There are loads more, and details can be found on the website.

Let us know on here when you've bagged your place. Look forward to seeing you at Easter. :)

Martin

Basha72

Tenderfoot
Jul 13, 2006
Torbay
RV 2010 Here we come...me and a few others have booked our places this will be the forth time for me, its great to see that from the first meet so many more people have attended, good location, good people what else can you ask for :)

Basha

fergus77

Tenderfoot
Mar 5, 2006
Portreath, Cornwall
Can't wait, my daughters well up for some camping and making bread etc.

Did a survival weekend with the boys there last year so really looking forward to getting back in to the woods and seeing spanner again, he's a legend:)

Has everybody booked courses yet?

GlenM

Forager
Jan 11, 2006
Cornwall
I'm having a bit of trouble getting through to the website of Footstep's Of Discovery. Dont want to miss out on the fun and games so if anyone who's organizing it this year read's this post, put me down for two place's please.

I'd like two spots with Tristan on saturday morning aswell if possible. Can't wait !!! it's always an excellent start to spring.

Glen

Sainty

Nomad
Jan 19, 2009
St Austell
Hi All

As Steve M says, the RV is very much going ahead as planned. I have just received an email from Spanner confirming this.

I think the confusion lies in the fact that their website is being redeveloped and their email also went down thus all emails sent to mark@footstepsofdiscovery.co.uk were returned as undeliverable.

Time is now short for getting your bookings in so get your emails off to Mark so that they can make adequate plans for numbers.

All the best

Martin

Basha72

Tenderfoot
Jul 13, 2006
Torbay
Nearly here again, the year seems to go quicker each time around.. looking forward to getting out for a few nights away from it all

Lets hope the weather holds off :dunno:

Basha

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE