Core Workshops/courses

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

madadam

May 1, 2013
Bristol Uk
Hi Folks.
Myself and my wife are coming but are short on funds, what is going to be happening in the way of free/cheap courses/workshops during the core days.
We have a lot of stuff to practice with - kelly kettles/homemade woodgas stoves knives, axes,tarps, spears, crossbows etc (well maybe not that) so if we just do that and take time to get back to nature, then thats fine and we hope to learn some stuff from others. - maybe ill find some foraged stuff for wine too.
We are going to be canoeing the week before in devon or on the wye, so maybe the chill out would be needed.
My wife is hoping to bring some leathercraft pouches/bags for trading day.
Do we enrol on the day for the core days stuff.
I will be testing my framed swedish rucksack during the moot - only used once so far and found it to be the most comfortable one ever.
looking forward to it greatly.
See you all soon
Bear Mills and Rayette Mears.

Mesquite

It is what it is.
Mar 5, 2008
~Hemel Hempstead~
...Myself and my wife are coming but are short on funds, what is going to be happening in the way of free/cheap courses/workshops during the core days...

Do we enrol on the day for the core days stuff.

I've asked the same question here :)

Tony ought to be along soon to give us a heads up of what will be on offer. Most of the core workshops are free or a small payment is made to the tutor for the cost of materials.

As for enrolling there's a white board by reception which lists the days activities with locations for them and you just turn up for them. Some might have a restriction on numbers but that's made clear as well

Also impromptu workshops are often offered during the morning briefing in response to a specific request from someone.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE